• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yuna and co. similar to the The Magus Sisters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedeamongt

Just something I thought about. Do you not think that Yuna, Rikku anc Paine in Kingodm hearts 2 will sort of be similar to 'The Magus Sisters' from Final Fantasy X?

Now I aint saying that they will be exactly the same as their fighting methods go, but you know what i mean.

So what does anyone think??

New2Ya

I'm lost...
No because that would mean we could control them 100%, which is probably aint gonna happen...

O

Orochi Yashiro

Yeah, that's what I thought. Just because it's not turnbased doesn't mean there won't be a "Delta Attack" command.

Aros123

wait, I don't get it. How are you guys sure that they are summons?

Vzam

Bronze Member
Magus Sisters were so boring to watch...especially summoning them like 500 times towards endgame...i would go get a coke or mow the lawn or do something time consuming before coming back when they were done being all flowery and long...

B

bettermanlamia

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that does like right but im not saying now, because im not sure (we arent sure:p)

B-rad 1

I doubt it would be like the magus sisters because i dont think the fighting style of ff 10 is the sames as kingdom hearts 2. Kh2 is more active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back