• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yuna and Rikku in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
I saw the new trailer of KH2 and I came up with this theory that Yuna, Rikku and Pain might be summons. It makes sense because they wouldn't have a story about her because Tidus is a kid in the game and it would be wierd to have two Riku's. Plus in the new 15 seconds trailer I saw them as kids, that could be when Sora first unleash them. I could be wrong because Heddy Burres is playing as Yuna.

Soras Shell

i dont want them to be summons cause that'd be kinda odd but they're not gonna have a major story

T

tux_

I saw the new trailer of KH2 and I came up with this theory that Yuna, Rikku and Pain might be summons. It makes sense because they wouldn't have a story about her because Tidus is a kid in the game and it would be wierd to have two Riku's. Plus in the new 15 seconds trailer I saw them as kids, that could be when Sora first unleash them. I could be wrong because Heddy Burres is playing as Yuna.

liek, OMG r u serius!?
Do moderators even moderate the crap threads around here?

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
If you know the rules so well, tux_, you'd know very damn fine well your post was spam.

We can't always be on - get used to it.

As for the closure - there's been many threads on this, please check for others before posting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back