• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yuna Confimered For Kh2!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
"Auron of Final Fantasy X has been confirmed to appear, and will be a party member as he helps Sora fight Cerberus in the Underworld. Some of the Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts are said to return as well. Square Enix has also confirmed that Yuna of Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 will appear as well."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_2

:) even though i havent played a single FF i read about yuna and saw a picture and i say: she's cool!! *adds another person to KH2 cameo list*

:D

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
YAAAAA Yuna (and Auron but already knew about him)... Yaaaaahhh I got Yuna YAAAAAAAAAAH!

Ansem22

I hate to burst you bubbles, but...

THAT WAS NOT OFFICIAL!

Check the sources and it says:

IMDB.

That rumor is long since dead on Imdb. The person who wrote this entry believed Imdb, and was wrong. So sorry, Yuna has NOT been confirmed for KH2.

And that isn't even an official encyclopedia, that's Wilkipedia.com; which is compiled from entries people put in.

EDIT: And you can edit the entry too! I just went there and was able to delete the Yuna thing! All the information is just sent in by who-knows-who!

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Absolutely on the money, Ansem.

IMDB has got to be the most error-ridden, fan-run site I've ever seen. I've learned to never trust them for information.

R K O

Ansem22 said:
I hate to burst you bubbles, but...

THAT WAS NOT OFFICIAL!

Check the sources and it says:

IMDB.

That rumor is long since dead on Imdb. The person who wrote this entry believed Imdb, and was wrong. So sorry, Yuna has NOT been confirmed for KH2.

And that isn't even an official encyclopedia, that's Wilkipedia.com; which is compiled from entries people put in.

EDIT: And you can edit the entry too! I just went there and was able to delete the Yuna thing! All the information is just sent in by who-knows-who!
OMG, thanks for posting that. While I was reading the posts, I thought everyone actually believed it.

S

silverdragon

lol, that would be weird...I'm just not believing anything about KH2 anymore, it always turns out to be rumors, and I want the whole game to be a suprise! so I'm ignoring anything like this!lol :)

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
silverdragon said:
lol, that would be weird...I'm just not believing anything about KH2 anymore, it always turns out to be rumors, and I want the whole game to be a suprise! so I'm ignoring anything like this!lol :)

*sigh*

well, i for one actualy TRUST people! one person lies to you and all of a sudden you dont belive in anything!

example: i think the incredibles could still be in KH2! just because someone had some fun in photoshop doesnt mean its gonna change my mind! and the jump fiesta trailer too! *has memories of second wind lying and spamming my topic to no end* .... im still searching for the trailer!! *points to army helmet* and im still the general of my one-man army! XD

god people... have some faith!

*looks at what she just typed* O____O woah....

*smacks silly people on back of head* :D *runs away to google again*

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Ariana said:
FFX yuna or FFX-2 Yuna?

That's what I was gonna ask. o.0

FFX Yuna - *heartless appear* "Uh" *swings staff* *runs away* *can't run very fast cos of the length of that damned dress* *falls over* "Ahh someone help me! .. p - please?" *dies -- as per usual*

FFX-2 Yuna - *Bang bang your dead 50 bullets in your head?* o.0

Haha yes anyway.. No! No Yuna in KH2! That's bad. Means less of a chance of another female, meaning less of a chance of Tifa and Rinoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back