• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yuna Confimered For Kh2!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Tifa and Rinoa could still be in KH2. I heard theres is going to be 5 new FF characters in it so; 1. Auron, 2. Vincent, 3. Yuna, so 4. and 5. could Tifa and Rinoa.

BTW, Don't be surprised about KH being in Wikipedia. If you search for Final Fantasy theres a whole bunch of stuff like Character Bios, Game Info, etc.

Arian

Yah I'd rahter have Tifa in the game than Yuna

Tifa can kick some @$$

Yuna can't even shoot ON target

(( In my FFX-2 that is ))

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Hahahah yeah.. Although it would be good to get a badass female character in.. Someone who could jump in as loads of heartless attack, all dark, and slay them all, but I don't know any female characters like that.. Unless Paine. o.0

Arian

Paine in the @$$

If you get what I mean

I would like a female to in there but be real .... Every female gets a weapon that S**ks. A staff, 2 fists, A knife, some thingie of Rinoa

:(

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Lol yeah that's why I thought Paine, with her muckle-chunk-of-metal-of-a-sword. Rinoa's weapon is pretty cool, I like the pinwheel.. Ohh! They should put Rinoa in, but all sort of dark and gothicy like Lulu.. :rolleyes: Lulu! She could use her magic.. yes.. Lulu has to be in it.. Only if she got rid of those damned stuffed animals she carried, or Quistis would be good I guess, with her metal whip.

Arian

VersionX said:
Lol yeah that's why I thought Paine, with her muckle-chunk-of-metal-of-a-sword. Rinoa's weapon is pretty cool, I like the pinwheel.. Ohh! They should put Rinoa in, but all sort of dark and gothicy like Lulu.. :rolleyes: Lulu! She could use her magic.. yes.. Lulu has to be in it.. Only if she got rid of those damned stuffed animals she carried, or Quistis would be good I guess, with her metal whip.

So you like the wipp
Naughty you

But in any case, Tifa is my best bet

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Hahaha NO! >.< Just Quistis has an ace weapon..
Yeah, Tifa has to be in it.. She would be awesome.. And to have a hand to hand fighter in KH would be good, as there isn't one I know of yet. o.0

Arian

Yah, Perhaps its Zell instead of Yuna so it would be Tifa and zell as the last two FF chars

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Tifa and Zell on a tag-team ^.^;; Woo. That would REALLY rock.. but we never get any mega cool stuff like that. :( But if - Zell, Tifa and Rinoa, if one of them isnt in KH2.. then, it sucks, lots.

Arian

VersionX said:
Tifa and Zell on a tag-team ^.^;; Woo. That would REALLY rock.. but we never get any mega cool stuff like that. :( But if - Zell, Tifa and Rinoa, if one of them isnt in KH2.. then, it sucks, lots.

Yeah but still, that isnt gonna put down my desire to BUy it the moment it is in the store

thelastdoor

you guys need to read, somebody just prooved that Yuna was not confirmed and that is was just a fan rumor

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
One should also consider what Square would think of all of this.

Don't you think it crossed their mind at some point that adding in Yuna would be complete overkill? It certainly crossed mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back