• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Yurikuma Arashi - "The Bears Are In"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Yurikumaarashivisual.jpg

So yeah, this just started last week. The general subs that are immediately available suck horrendously, which is a shame. This show has a lot of potential, especially since it's coming from the mastermind behind Utena and Penguindrum!

The bears are in.

Theart

Awards
Second episode aired yesterday: Class Prez Mitsuko is secretly a bear and ate Glasses-chan to get closer to Kureha. Also epic shenanigans with Lulu and Ginko.

In other words, the Bears are still in. And it's awesome.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
The first episode was pretty good. Heavy on the symbolism.

Doesn't have the same charm as Penguindrum, but we'll see. Could be a slow burn.

Theart

Awards
The first episode was pretty good. Heavy on the symbolism.

Doesn't have the same charm as Penguindrum, but we'll see. Could be a slow burn.

I dunno. I haven't seen Penguindrum since it came out, though it did leave a big impression on me when I saw it. But I'm really enjoying YKA so far.

I'm guessing this one could end up being (ironically enough) Ikuhara's very own Madoka series. Short and concise, while also being full of all sorts of tweeests that he's known for.

Theart

Awards
Episode 3 is out. Seems that Yurizono is still alive, though likely wounded. Also seems like it's a safe bet that Kureha's mom had a love affair with Yurika, or that Yurika was at least attracted to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back