• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YYEEESS!!!!!! Its a good game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok.I loved days and the only reason i havent made a days thread is cause sooo many people DONT like days,so the thread would be 98% Hate mail and 2% Agreement mail.And just to show that i love days...ROXAS ALL THE WAY!

I really don't think liking Roxas and liking Days is one and the same xD; I can't stand the kid but I did enjoy the game. *Xion fan* o3o

Hha why can't they just make KH3 and be done with it, I'm tired of all these stupid sidestories.

KH2 didn't leave too much plot for them to built a whole new game on. They needed RAX to have their torments, TAV to exist for the universe to go to hell even post KH2, and for Mickey and Yen Sid to be brought up to speed about it all in Re:Coded. Moving immediately into KH3 would've left the game hollow and overflowing with so much plot it would've lost focus. Alternatively, it would've had no plot at all.

KorutoKumori

ROXAS ALL THE WAY!
YEAH! God I can't tell you how much I loved Days! (IIRC I even let out a "sqee!" when the song began U^_^) And I need more real life friends like you Smile, all of mine, even my gf collectively believe Xion should be hit by a bus and sent flying into radioactive shark infested waters...... Oops, I just realized how off topic this was! o.o Yeah, I loved Re:Coded! XD

Mr. Crowley

Banned
The only things I didn't like about Days were the "Collect the Organization Emblem missions" and "Most of the missions in general." I loved the story, and I love both Roxas and Xion. Axel. . .well. . .he can be a jerk sometimes.

Xentus

The only things I didn't like about Days were the "Collect the Organization Emblem missions" and "Most of the missions in general." I loved the story, and I love both Roxas and Xion. Axel. . .well. . .he can be a jerk sometimes.

He is not a jerk. He's like an awesome older brother with a younger borther and sister and Xemnas is the dad and the rest of the Organization is the group of guys that always get in trouble that Axel use to hang out with.

Light

faster than
Awards
Agreed! I think that the story line in general was great but the gameplay and missioins and all that... Not so much.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hm, I was the opposite! I thought the plot was very boring and stretched, with nothing really happening for a very long time and then everything happening in the background when it did. But I thought the multiplayer gameplay was pretty fun.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
Just finished this for the secret ending...

It wasn't very good. At times nice n easy fun, but mostly a dull re-use of existing assets.

Morrosseth

Honestly I was expecting something not that great when I got it and after I played it for a while I kind of liked it. But the gameplay annoyed the heck out of me. The battle system is worse than Days and I got annoyed to the point where I'm battling the final boss (at least I think it's final) on level 20, I hated leveling up that much. The storyline I really liked, going inside Jiminey's Journal, hidden messages and data Sora. But I think I'll just watch it on theater mode and never play it again. So I guess it's worth it, kind of like buying a new movie. =D

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
I like games with mini-games that distract from the main gameplay; but in re:coded (as was the problem with the crystal bearers) the mini-games completely overwhelm the core gameplay.

On top of that, the camera is AWFUL! 358/2 Days wasn't great but this is ridiculous.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I'll have to admit that the camera was pretty awful. Many times I'd fall off just as I was making a jump because my finger decided to spasm over the R button at just the wrong moment and then the camera would go wonky and I'd lose it and have to go all the way back to the bottom. It was especially bad in the System Sectors where you had those tight corridors and you couldn't see the way to the next door.

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of this game. In fact, it's the only KH game (aside from KH1 back when I first got it) that I put down half way through. I put it down within two days of getting it and I only just recently picked it back up to finish. While I love all of the different games, I get bored so easily going back to the same worlds over and over again to re-do a System Sector or finish the quests. And this was after I finished the game. Before, I just grew bored of the game. When I picked it back up again, I didn't even remember most of the plot, so I was left confused after beating the game and watching the end scenes.

I love the game because it's Kingdom Hearts and I've missed playing as silly Sora and this gave me a chance to do something new with him, but I find that this is the KH game that I'm most disappointed with. I don't believe it a waste of my time to have played it, but I kind of wish I had waited for the price to drop. I wouldn't have missed anything.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I liked it a lot, oddly enough. There was something different about it. Yeah, a lot of it was the same stuff over and over, but at the same time I had fun.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I really enjoyed the game, too. It was like an updated Days game (as far as combat) and the plot was also pretty well-written. I didn't think I would like it, but I changed my mind after beating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back