• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack and Sora should meet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow, I’m breaking my own rules but Zack and Sora should meet like can you even imagine?

They are both such adorable optimists who go through a lot of stuff they hardly understand. Zack would be such a sweet big bro figure.

Also I guess I just want to see Zack happy? So I would love to see him interact with the Radiant Garden characters. Meet Aqua, Terra, and Ven again. See Cloud.

Essentially FF7 Rebirth isn’t going to be enough and I need to see Zack happy in all iterations.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yes they definitely should meet. A resolution to the Sephiroth conflict that ended in Zack's rescue is something that I always wanted. Or for him to be casually hanging around in Quadratum. Come on Nomura.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes they definitely should meet. A resolution to the Sephiroth conflict that ended in Zack's rescue is something that I always wanted. Or for him to be casually hanging around in Quadratum. Come on Nomura.
It feels so perfect. Also, it is a perfect opportunity to cross-promote FF7R.

I’ve seen a lot of anecdotes about people not being familiar with Zack until BBS and then after that game they went out of their way to buy Crisis Core back in the day.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If anyone should be meeting Zack it's Roxas. Both palette swapped echo fighters of the main heroes who worked for evil organizations in mission based gameplay.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I usually make members post their FF x KH topics in our Square Enix in Kingdom Hearts thread lol
Oh, well, I try to do that to the best of my ability, but I sometimes post my threads where I don't mean to put them, and by the I've realized what I've done, it's too late, because I had already posted very long very thought-out paragraphs, but if you don't mind my asking, does it really matter as long as it's in Ethier a FF section, or a KH section? no offense meant, I'm just very curious.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I want a Zack/Cloud/Sephiroth side story in Quadratum so much. It’s the perfect way to explain their disappearance and we know Nonura loves to tie his new concepts back to things that happened earlier in the series. It would also be a healthy dose of fan service for those disappointed about the lack of FF in KH3.

If it doesn’t happen in KH4 given FFVII’s current relevance, I fear it never will.

Soldier

Awards
Yeah.... probably not going to happen, and I hate being the pessimist in this instance, but there's a lot going against it. Nomura definitely thinks that whatever the hell he's cooking up in quadratum is going to replace the FF part of the franchise bar the minor mainstays (potions, equipment, moogles, etc.) and i'll just say this: It won't work. I couldn't give less of a damn about Yozora or any of them, and if they die in KH 4 I won't care. And Nomura very well might just say that the Sephiroth plotline is already resolved with the two being in smash ultimate, that seems like a very Nomura thing to do.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Honestly I think they should’ve met in KH3. Or at least have Zack make a cameo In Olympus. It would’ve been nice to see

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want a Zack/Cloud/Sephiroth side story in Quadratum so much. It’s the perfect way to explain their disappearance and we know Nonura loves to tie his new concepts back to things that happened earlier in the series. It would also be a healthy dose of fan service for those disappointed about the lack of FF in KH3.

If it doesn’t happen in KH4 given FFVII’s current relevance, I fear it never will.
Yeah. That's why I'm hoping for KH4 to be the place. If not, it's over. Nomura's heard the concerns of fans. If that wasn't enough to persuade him, then I know I give up.
Yeah.... probably not going to happen, and I hate being the pessimist in this instance, but there's a lot going against it. Nomura definitely thinks that whatever the hell he's cooking up in quadratum is going to replace the FF part of the franchise bar the minor mainstays (potions, equipment, moogles, etc.) and i'll just say this: It won't work. I couldn't give less of a damn about Yozora or any of them, and if they die in KH 4 I won't care. And Nomura very well might just say that the Sephiroth plotline is already resolved with the two being in smash ultimate, that seems like a very Nomura thing to do.
Which I hate because having his main storyline doesn't mean he can't have cameos. At least finish off the storylines he started...
Be a huge nomura twist if zack from kingdom hearts is in FF7 rebirth
Gotta change his proportions to be weirdly cartoonish haha
Honestly I think they should’ve met in KH3. Or at least have Zack make a cameo In Olympus. It would’ve been nice to see
Any cameos would have been great, period. Insulting to even have them mentioned in passing...

Soldier

Awards
Very odd that they'd add in all of those extra details (hell, the literal PAWNS Hades was looking over even got KH 1 Cloud's details right) and have Hades forget about Zack entirely, which is something he'd NEVER do. Nomura really dropped the ball on that one, especially since it's his favorite Disney character.

Back