• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack's story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
where in the credits does it show zach and the feather of genisis
ive been looking fo ir but only i see him doing squats

you'd need to see the credits of the Last Episode...i believe.

State

Awards
So in conclusion, the possibility of Genesis Rhapsodos being on a future KH game have bloomed. But that begs the question, will he be a boss?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
can somone give me a livk to a video showing him and the genisis feather in credits becuse i cant find it
and starting to question if it was true

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It's thought to be his feather, but it could not be his.

well i would like to see it soo i can decipher for myself what it could be its proably there way of killing him off since we dont and cant see him in future titles

Relix

A traveler
Awards
It's most likely Genesis' feather but I think that was just a nod to all the CC players, just like what they did with Leon in KH2 when he got that letter from what's her face. doesn't mean they'll actually appear it's just making them connect more with their respective game in my opinion, but don't get me wrong if Genesis is thrown in here as a optional boss then awesome but considering the plot...it's unnecessary and unlikely

.Oji

赤いテキスト
It's Sephiroth.

The feather in BBS:

2poqwjt.png

Has a blue tint to it, just like Seph.

Go to 3:00

So no, it isn't Gackt-- I mean, Genesis's feather.

F

Fagren

It's Sephiroth.

The feather in BBS:

2poqwjt.png

This makes more sense than Genesis being in the game.

DXLelouch

Seraph who says he wont be in this game after all they could offer him as a Boss via DLC or something or for all we know hes already in the game in an Optional Tourney

State

Awards
Seraph who says he wont be in this game after all they could offer him as a Boss via DLC or something or for all we know hes already in the game in an Optionla Tourney

Never in any of my posts I said it wasn't Genesis. :/
I said it was thought to be Genesis, as in, not denying the possibility but also mentioning how things could take a turn.

Ademaa

Considering Nomura fondness for Gackt aka Genesis, I would say it's quite possible, though I'm not sure he would translate well into the KH style.

F

Fagren

Well, there is no possibility seeing as the feather is dark blue.

Alchemic_Bankai

So in conclusion, the possibility of Genesis Rhapsodos being on a future KH game have bloomed. But that begs the question, will he be a boss?

Who knows? Even in the FF7 universe, it's not particularly clear where he stands atm. And even then, his KH existance should be based solely on whether or not Zack reappears.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nope, it's Cloud's feather.Cloud has a black wing, was in KH1 with said black wing, showed up in OC.

Cloud's wing is clearly a demon wing and demon wings are bat like and have no feathers.

It's Sephiroth.

The feather in BBS:

2poqwjt.png

I'm not seeing the blue tint in the BBS wing as you suggest.

Ventus Air-Man pretty much told you the story. These are the videos I found a couple days ago.

[youtube]QMe3CqTtMEg[/youtube]
[youtube]gJPpbbJZbbU[/youtube]
[youtube]P1ytyOzrjtc[/youtube]

in the second vid it looks like Hades & Aqua flirting with each other and Zack is getting pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back