• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zantetkusen and eeyore's tail

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Can anyone tell me how to get eeyore's tail?My jiminy report thing is almost complete except for the megalixir card obtained in 100 acre wood.

And another question.....How do ya use zantetkusen?I don't understand....:confused:

zantetkusen is real simple to use. you just hit the enemy with it like normal. it wont did crap worth of damage, and it's extremely inaccurate. i'm sorry, but it's just a crappy sleight.

~Axel_Riku~

It has been a while since I played but to get his tail I think there are bees around the tree and you are suppose to let pooh get up there and get I believe.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
correct. Lure Pooh over too the beehive, and a scene intitates, presto, eeyore's tail obtained....

Zantetsuken does crap damage and is easily broken...or not, depending on whihc combo you used (3 zeroes or 3 nines) But the real benefit lies in its effect, whihc basically allows you to win by attrition, that is, your opponent runs out of cards. There is a zantetsuken deck, and if timed properly, zantetsuken is annoying as hell, it destroys a sleight and renders it useless and gone forever more....

D

Deleted member 36435

Yeah Zentetsuken is basically useful for the two-player battle and nothing else.

Valor_Form00

Finally, somebody actually spelled Zantetsuken right. And yeah, thats all it is (for the 6th time). You use it in multiplayer and its a real pain in the...

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
the sleight will not damage the enemy but will damage the card the enemy uses. the enemy won't be able to use that card again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back