• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion has a weapon... himself!!! (spoilers, watch out!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay, I have a theory. You know in COM we saw Zexion try to fool Riku by changing into Sora (and if you don't you're a spoiled idiot). I believe thats his ability, to change into objects and people to his advantage. I have no idea what his element might be, but maybe he doesn't have one (Xigbar didn't have one). Don't flame this, please post your (calm, please) thoughts.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
hmmm, good point, but it was never really official, the rest were quite obvious. Could someone think of an element Zexion could be?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
soraawakened said:
Okay, I have a theory. You know in COM we saw Zexion try to fool Riku by changing into Sora (and if you don't you're a spoiled idiot). I believe thats his ability, to change into objects and people to his advantage. I have no idea what his element might be, but maybe he doesn't have one (Xigbar didn't have one). Don't flame this, please post your (calm, please) thoughts.

I'll admit its not truely competent but its a theory none the less. Xigbars element is light i think.

Zexy's element is the power of the stars aka gravity

as far as the weapon goes He took it to his grave with him or didnt have one.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I'm one of those people who still thinks Zexion is alive. He went down too easy, but of course, so did Vexen. One swipe of Axel's blade and he was out like a light.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I'd like to believe he's not dead, but Nomura already stated that he's not. we weep for you Zexion.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
:( Zexion come back! But Square has contradicted what they've said before, they may end up putting him in there.

ansem13

You should see the Wikipedia article on Org. XIII, whcih is correct as far as I know. They say that Zexion's element is shadow and that Xigbar's element is space.

KingdomSealer

ansem13 said:
You should see the Wikipedia article on Org. XIII, whcih is correct as far as I know. They say that Zexion's element is shadow and that Xigbar's element is space.

yeah Zexion's isnt gravity. dont know where you got that from.

Endgame

:D
soraawakened said:

You Phail.

One: Xigbar has the power of Space, of which the Gravity spell is a faucet, so in some ways he does control gravity.

Two: Yes, Zexion has a weapon, which Nomura has hinted will be revealed in KH3, and is instrumental to the storyline. Some theorise that Zexion, or Ienzo, is one of the knights in the secret KH2 ending. There are also suspicions that he holds the power of illusion, for example, changing into someone else, or creating illusory copies of himself.

xeanhort's ghost

yes exactly xigbars element is space and wikipedia did say his element is shadow but the element of illusion sounds more probable. but the two could go hand in hand because in a way a shadow is an illusion a copy.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
xeanhort's ghost said:
yes exactly xigbars element is space and wikipedia did say his element is shadow but the element of illusion sounds more probable. but the two could go hand in hand because in a way a shadow is an illusion a copy.
while that may be true space and gravity are not the same at all maybe related synonyms but not exactly the same during his fight you constantly see his element being used...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back