• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

Yawn.

1: Whoever is saying Vexen's hair looks brown...take a look at one of Crayola's brown crayons. ;) Vexen has a sort of blonde/white mixed hair color. But it's definately not brown.

2: The reason the so called "New Unknown" looks buffed is because he put his arm back down to his side after putting his hood down. Geez...didn't you all even watch the trailer? It's his friggin Organization robe that makes it look that way. Dummies.

3: Here are all the Org. Members: Enigmatic Man, Axel, Larxene, Vexen, Marluxia, Zexion, Lexaeus, Xaldin, Demix, and Luxord. Three spaces open, so I guess we can suppose these so called "Two New Org. Members" fill them up, with Diz filling up the last spot. Obviously the EM isn't one of these two "new members" because I'm positive Nomura would not reveal such an important character...if there's even anything to reveal beneathe the hood. I however will continue to assume the two "new members" as Vexen and Zexion. (Even though Vexen returning is quite questioning, though Zexion returning isn't...)

Darckcloud

adventchildkiori said:
Why is his long "bangs"(sp?) on the wrong side in the trailer picture? And the person who posted before, yes the "Zexion" looking guy does look buff. it could just be the camera angle though.

-Edit-
Ugh sorry madness, we must of posted at the same time.
This is proof that hes Zexion:D :D

Owaz

Dunno...why do you say the Long Haired Unknown looks like Sephiroth? xD

Fine, let me put it this way. There are three spaces left in the Thirteenth Order.

adventchildkiori

I wasnt really stated for sure that it is Zexion, I was simply stating (well me and Madness) the hair being switch sides with the bangs and the he looks buffer than Zex but yes it is SMALL proof that it can be Zexion. ^ ^

But Im not agreeing or disagreeing at all, I see no way that a "Nobody" can die when they hardly exist in the first place but Noruma does have his twists.

So really this Unknown is a question of insanity right now, him and the one who has features of Vexen.

KrytenKoro said:
Where is any indication given that DiZ is in the order? When will people stop claiming this? Why do I keep asking questions?

There is no identification at all. Its already a fact that Diz wants to get rid of the Order, there is no way he is superior now, if he was its just like a Mafia, one snap and the mob or "organization" is over.

Last edited:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Vexenproof.jpg

Thought I'd bring this up again: Look at the very front of the hair. The style is very similar to Vexen, though it's hard to tell. Also, the shape of the face looks very much like Vexen.

God, we need a HQ trailer.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
HE DOES NOT LOOK BUFFER! Look at the screen right before he takes off his hood, and the view from the front afterwards: he is the same old Zexion. The "buffness" is the result of his arm and hood filling the screen, nothing more.

Owaz

KrytenKoro said:
HE DOES NOT LOOK BUFFER! Look at the screen right before he takes off his hood, and the view from the front afterwards: he is the same old Zexion. The "buffness" is the result of his arm and hood filling the screen, nothing more.

I already pointed that out. :p

I agree though that the other guy looks like Vexen. And still, I hope it isn't. I mean if he can be brought back from the dead, then so can Marluxia and everyone else.... But let's not go there. I am still confident that is Zexion we're arguing about, until I get a confirmation that he isn't Zexion though, I'm not changing my assumption.

Sanctuary Keeper

KrytenKoro said:
He probably isn't buffer, but you'd be a fool to say the angles that the camera caught him didnt make him look buffer. Remember, no one said he was, he just looks buffer.
Besides, just look at his chest, not his arms. (and no not in a gay way.)

Darckcloud

Sorry for double posting but I founed translations to proof real proof hes Zexion.

Sora:Who are you?

Org member:I am the one sent to the world of darkness.Ive seen your "friend",there.He dosent deserve to live,and will not for long either.He deserves what he about get

Sora:Who are you

Org member:*Pulls hood down* You can call me.....Zexion (Boom Baby)

Sora:Who?

Zexion:I almost forgot.While Riku was in the basement,you were on top of Castle oblivion.You never met me.

Sora:Wait a minute.Riku? Is that who is in the world of darkness?

Zexion:You're smarter than I thought.Obviously Namine has helped you regain your memories.Yes,Riku is in the world of darkness.He deserves it after he made that replica send me there myself.

Sora:Let me go to him!

Zexion:Oly if you beg me.......

Sora:*shows strong thinking,before finally kneeling down*Please,I want to get inot the world of darkness too...

Hah yeah Baby any questions

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Owaz said:
I agree though that the other guy looks like Vexen. And still, I hope it isn't. I mean if he can be brought back from the dead, then so can Marluxia and everyone else.... But let's not go there. I am still confident that is Zexion we're arguing about, until I get a confirmation that he isn't Zexion though, I'm not changing my assumption.
Remember what Nomura said in the preview for next month's Dengeki (it's on the front page of KHU, I think). What we're getting now is just an appetizer. In other words, we're just getting a miniscule amount of what the game is actually going to offer. So it's very possible that all the dead Order members from COM could come back/revive in KH2.

Sanctuary Keeper

Darckcloud said:
Sorry for double posting but I founed translations to proof real proof hes Zexion.

Org member:I am the one sent to the world of darkness.Ive seen your "friend",there.He dosent deserve to live,and will not for long either.He deserves what he about get

Zexion:I almost forgot.While Riku was in the basement,you were on top of Castle oblivion.You never met me.

Zexion:You're smarter than I thought.Obviously Namine has helped you regain your memories.Yes,Riku is in the world of darkness.He deserves it after he made that replica send me there myself.

Sora:*shows strong thinking,before finally kneeling down*Please,I want to get inot the world of darkness too...

Sorry but those have been discredited, goodness, you guys believe whatever you find. Here's a little trick, if its not Nomura, or SE, than 99% of the time, no 100% of the time its Bullsh*t
Here, read this and you'll know why you failed :p http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=703044#post703044

Fine, but that is not a reason that could be used to differentiate between him and Zexion.
Nobody used it to differentiate them, we just said, if it was him, then wow he seems buffer, bulkier, whatever. End of disscusion

Last edited:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Darckcloud said:

http://forums.khinsider.com/showpost.php?p=703023&postcount=33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back