• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hmmmmmmm..... It seems I've found something quite interesting....

KHU has just made a report on the new complete trailor, and look what they've reported:

New character's in bold:

- XIII Organization members shown in trailor [Axel, Demyx, Xaldin, Luxord, Aldax, Raxiel]

The newest member is named "Arudakusu". [A possible translation would be "Ardax" or "Aldax".]

WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT BITCHES! F*CK YOU! THAT'S RIGHT YOU MOTHER F*CKER, TAKE THAT! YOU HEAR ME?

F*CK YOU!

--------------------------------------

Bye the way, DarkOblivion, your warning level is already at 50%, if I were you, I would be more careful whilst staff members are watching, same goes for you Vzam

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
F you you abnoxious bitch. Nomura just took Zexion and reversed the hair to the other side. Cheap deal.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
haha. I like that trailers. But didn't at the same time. Congrats Muffin. heh. Oh well, Vzam. You are an alright person, but stubborn at times when you shouldn't be. But...welcome to the forums?

Vzam

Bronze Member
suprising turn for Nomura....looks like he ran out of creativity sparks

congratz muffin for having a 50/50 chance and winning...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Congratz at putting up a pitiful excuse to disguise your defeat, welcome to the forums, I look forward to future debates :)

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
hey faggot. Stop rubbing it in my face. You said it wasnt him, i said it was, drop it you ffing youngen.

good job not noticing one thing that I JUST noticed: Watch the video again and look towards his back, his hair is long as hell!

Aldax: confirmed Zexion 2.0

Darckcloud

TheMuffinMan said:
Hmmmmmmm..... It seems I've found something quite interesting....

KHU has just made a report on the new complete trailor, and look what they've reported:

WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT BITCHES! F*CK YOU! THAT'S RIGHT YOU MOTHER F*CKER, TAKE THAT! YOU HEAR ME?

F*CK YOU!

--------------------------------------

Bye the way, DarkOblivion, your warning level is already at 50%, if I were you, I would be more careful whilst staff members are watching, same goes for you Vzam

Thats pretty good find...but what kind of name is the muffinman oh what your sons name is gingerboy

Vzam

Bronze Member
he didnt find it, he just talked shit the whole time...

Aldax has VERY long hair wow

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ahh, yes Darkcloud, in your defeat you resort to making fun of my name in an attempt to salvage your shattered pride, nice try, I'm unaffected, try better next time

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, my only weakness is extremely hot women.......happen to have any of those lying around? XD

Owaz

Why does it not surprise me I was wrong? <_< Fine, the Zexion-look-alike is Aldax. And I guess the other one is Raxiel (if that's how it was spelled)?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Meh, now that I've calmed down a bit, I realize that i shouldn't have been such a jerk....

It was a nice debate, and it was great debating it with you, hopefully next time we can have it a bit more mature on both our sides :)

Reiyoku

But aren't there 2 new members with white/silver hair?
One has to be Zexion in my view^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back