• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Well, I knew that. Where did they get it from? They didn't even state a source; they just said "Oh yeah, these two new characters are named Aldax and Raxiel. You have to believe us because we're KHU. Mmmyep."

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
From the same source that translated what was said in the trailor, most likely

Honestly, I think you're just questioning KHU as a last resort to try and hold to osme hope that they're wrong.

Honestly, when have KHU ever lied to us about an XIII order member before?

When have they ever given a report of a trailor that did was not true?

I feel no reason to doubt thier trailor report

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
KHU is usually very reliable, but this time they just gave the names without even saying where they found them. Also note that in the update before that, they said it was only a possibility that "Aldax" would be the name of a new member. Maybe "Aldax" is the name of that woman they showed way back at the SE party.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
TheMuffinMan said:
From the same source that translated what was said in the trailor, most likely
How do you know they didn't translate the trailer themselves? Besides, nowhere in the trailer do those two names come up. And note that their translations still have question marks next to "Vexen" and "Zexion"'s lines.

edit: Damn, double posted. <_<

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They obviously got the names, and who the names belong to, from somewhere. THey would not just make up names and throw them on the 2.

They got the report of the possibility of one of the guys being named Aldax yesterday, and today they've reported that the 2 new order member's names are Aldax and *can't remember the other one*

So they obviously got this information from somewhere

Edit: The question marks are probably because they don't know which of the 2 is aldax, and which of the 2 is *can't remmeber name*

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
TheMuffinMan said:
Honestly, I think you're just questioning KHU as a last resort to try and hold to osme hope that they're wrong.
I don't believe in last resorts. :D And what's wrong with questioning authority anyway? I'm one to always be cautious with new information...which is why I didn't believe this new guy was Zexion until I found a theory that made sense to me.
Show me proof, I show you my apologies and belief.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
It's just... I dunno. It wouldn't be a problem in the two Order members only looked slightly like Vexen and Zexion. But the fact that they look EXACTLY like Vexen and Zexion is what worries me. Especially in the details (the style/position of the hair, the shape of the face, etc). They wouldn't make two new characters that looked that much like two previous characters unless they have a really good reason. And maybe they do. Who knows.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, sorry, got a little hot headed again....

Perfectly understandable Madness...only the thing is, half the people find that they look exactly like them, then half the people think that they look nothing alike....

So we're sort of at a stalemate right here, but maybe once a new scan comes out, maybe it'll have confirmation of whether these 2 guys are indeed Vexen/Zexion, or if they are actually completely new characters...

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
The main thing that gets me is the Vexen lookalike. Yes, like you said, the hair is silvery blue/bluey silver even on the new video. But it's just the similarities in the style of the hair (the two long locks in front with the long, flat part in the front and those two curvy-things on the side.. God, I suck at describing things) and the overall shape of the face (the elongated face with the square jaw) that I can't stop looking at. If you can pause the video right after the scene with Luxord in it you can see the guy's head in greater detail.

I dunno. Until I find absolute proof about Aldax and Raxiel, it'll be hard for me to believe that it's not the two of them. And like I said earlier, Nomura said we're only getting a small bit of what the game actually has to offer, so it's very possible that the dead order members from COM may come back.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
At least we can see in the new trailer that Z does NOT have a goatie, as some of you had suspected. (I will call him like that for now, until I know which of all the names is his, so I can distinguish him from V)

Heero

ARRRRGGGG!!! Zexion's hair WASNT purely blue, It was grey with a blue tinge. Anyways, how can it be Rikku, His hairs much shorter and his face structers slightly different. I don't care what anyone says, a year or two worth of time can completely change the way someone looks.look at Sora, He's still the same highth and look at this character, it cant be Rikku, it look (from what I saw) to be at least a foot taller.

adventchildkiori

The guy with the long blue hair im guessing, i dont think KHU has thier statements officially straight. There is a female unknown still not shown, that they say exists(in the TGS05 trailer I think it was said there was). So Raxiel could be a girl.. (pssh Im no good with girl/guy Japanese names... well in there translated english forms, its sometimes hard to tell if its a girl or guys name)

Last edited:

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
adventchildkiori said:
The guy with the long blue hair im guessing, i dont think KHU has thier statements officially straight. There is a female unknown still not shown, that they say exists(in the TGS05 trailer I think it was said there was). So Raxiel could be a girl.. (pssh Im no good with girl/guy Japanese names... well in there translated english forms, its sometimes hard to tell if its a girl or guys name)

oo thanks but i dont think there is a gurl unknown since almoxt all the unknown are guys so far there not a possibility that there still is a gurl unknown and also raxiel sounds like a boys name to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back