• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

Oh really? didnt nomura ALSO say that Kh2 would be released In December 05? yes. Did that happen? No * puts hand to ear like retard* yes u are bad. and very sad.

Vzam

Bronze Member
are you kidding me? This thread is so dead...not only is that NOT Zexion (I came to terms with this awile ago but w/e this guy is even cooler imo) But that is NOT Vexen either. WOW old stuff...

proof: Vexen look-alike has blue hair and an X on his face
Zexion look-alike ha a different hair style and long hair. Not to mention hes alot bigger in proportion.

theres 12 confirmed members and less then a month to its release meaning they are probably going to squeeze alot of info in the next few weeks. Only 1 member to be revealed left. They are probably going to release a mag scan of these members soon.

This thread is killed.

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
we know, but in older cappier quality videos he did resemble his hair slightly. Now hes in clear quality and obviously new

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
just HAD to bump this thread. To all of those who said Vexen and Zexion IS alive, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Nomura confirmed that no CoM member will return except Axel, so HAAAAAAAAA! PWNAGE IS MINE!!!!!! I'm bad, you sad. I'm bad, you sad. So tell me...who was right? [Puts hand to ear]

Well Even though Vexen is dead, I have to be honest, I am not a Zexion fan, but I have to say. His death was totallly anti-climatic. Nomura does need to revive him, for the sake of fear of hate-mail from people saying "ZEXION DIDN'T GET A PROPER DEATH" or "REVIVE SEXION REVIVE SEXION" or other weird male like that..especially the second one...really weird.

But all in all, yeah those two are dead.. and why was this thread brought back to existance anyways.

Box_ghost

Why are all the people who agreed with me posting. This was directed at those who thought they WERE alive. Also, I know he said December 05. That is a totally different thing from reviving the ORG members. And by sayign so, you actually question Nomura himself by calling him a lira. gtgt work

Vzam

Bronze Member
no offence but this thread was made SO long ago and needs to get closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back