• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
SS2026.jpg

SS2027.jpg

http://files.filefront.com/_Trailer_Clip_4/;4348945;;/fileinfo.html

Omg it looks like him, is it him or some one new??

Last edited:

ur-vile

Awards
I think that's Riku... I can't tell if that's the mulan world or Hallow Baston. If it's Mulan, it has to be Riku

kizzyke

ur-vile said:
I think that's Riku... I can't tell if that's the mulan world or Hallow Baston. If it's Mulan, it has to be Riku

he looks too old to be riku...

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
This scene is at Hollow Bastion, from where the trailer shows, around the same area where Sora fights the army of heartless.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
I don't know if this world is Hollow Bastion, but it definetely is the place where Sora fights the Army of Heartless.

I think that is some great news, this Dude looks alot more like Zexion than Riku and finally all the people saying the following to me can shut up:

"OMG, All those Orga members are deader than dead, have you n00b not played CoM?!!11elfelf!!einsONEONE"

As I always said, why bother creating expensive detailed 3D renders of characters that will only appear on a game boy screen. They had to be in KH2. :D

kizzyke

Zeal said:
I don't know if this world is Hollow Bastion, but it definetely is the place where Sora fights the Army of Heartless.

I think that is some great news, this Dude looks alot more like Zexion than Riku and finally all the people saying the following to me can shut up:

"OMG, All those Orga members are deader than dead, have you n00b not played CoM?!!11elfelf!!einsONEONE"

As I always said, why bother creating expensive detailed 3D renders of characters that will only appear on a game boy screen. They had to be in KH2. :D

right...That's true...
Would be stupid.. :)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Are you people crazy? That looks nothing like Riku nor Zexion. That's why Sora's Domain dubbed him NEW Org member.

kizzyke

.:KL:. said:
Are you people crazy? That looks nothing like Riku nor Zexion. That's why Sora's Domain dubbed him NEW Org member.

Yeah.. what i thought...
we see things that aren't really there...

can happen :)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Zexion's hair is more of a purple colour...I do agree there is a resemblance, but somehow i don't believe that the dead order members will be resurrected...perhaps its a flashback of him...but it does not look like Riku at all either

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Zexion
Lexaeus
Marluxia
Vexen
Larxene
Axel
Xaldin
Luxord
Demyx
(Unknown Female)
G.U
E.U

All that together = 13 members so that person it can only be the G.U, since the E.U's voice has no comparison to the look alike Zexion, and if it's not the G.U then it is definatly Zexion, and there being another member revealed as well...there is the organizatoin feature in Lion King, which is also prbably a different member... so female could be G.U or E.U... somewhere around there we should have 13 members.

Edit: Not a flash back, it's a current one, Sora's in his KH2 clothes during this.

Last edited:

kizzyke

DarkOblivion said:
maybe he did survive, I mean, one org member could have been saved before he died

they could be just the remaining spirits... I don't know...
Ansem wasn't really there either...

Punishment

1.Unknown
2.Unknown
3.Xaldin KH2
4.Vexen Kh2
5.Lexaeus
6.Zexion Kh2
7.Unknown (Female 2) Kh2
8.Axel Kh2
9.Demyx Kh2
10.Luxord Kh2
11.Maluxia
12.Larxene
13.Unknown

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i can see some resemblance in the face but the hair looks really different. unless zexion came back from the dead and got a new hairstyle id say thats a new member

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Can't be .... theory.

1.Unknown
2.Unknown
3.Xaldin
4.Vexen
5.Lexaeus
6.Zexion
7.Unknown (Female 2)
8.Axel
9.Demyx
10.Luxord
11.Maluxia
12.Larxene
13.Unknown

3 members...

We have an unknown female member,
weird blue haired member
thie look alike of Zexion
and an E.U

There's also the G.U which was yet revealed by S.E since we would have obviously noticed it...

Meaning we have more orgs missing then needed unless we confirm that to be Zexion.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
KingBlade said:
Why does diz have Namine????Ransome???????

good question. now that this clip has come up im stickin with my old theory about the superior that diz was once the superior and then he was displaced so now theres a new superior and now diz wants revengeand takin namine is a sort of ransome thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back