• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Is the long blue haired member a woman or a man? Because is s/he is a woman than that could be the woman member or member who was mistaken as a woman.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Not a woman, you hear his voice in the trailer, sounds male like.. and the woman had purple hair.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
>_> IT WASN'T CONFIRMED

This thread needs to be closed because of its inadequetcies >_> This is how rumors get started.

Sanctuary Keeper

UH? Zexion or Riku? No, I don't think so. this ORG, ...eh I dont know, he seems to.....bulky to be Riku or Zexion. And I really hope that it isnt a woman :p

LishatheAeroMage

Well, he could've just gotten older, that's a possibility ^_^ After all one does age.

Zexion, I mean. Or that transformation thing, like in Reverse/Rebirth when he disguised himself as Sora . . .

Last edited:

Geo Sephiroth

Which one of you said you think it's Riku? I should slap you right now. There's no resemblence.

sasuke 189

Xaldin said:
Not a woman, you hear his voice in the trailer, sounds male like.. and the woman had purple hair.

haku form naruto was voiced by a woman he had a deep voice
tao ren from shaman king was voiced by a femaie it sounded prety deep

DarkOblivion

haku form naruto was voiced by a woman he had a deep voice
tao ren from shaman king was voiced by a femaie it sounded prety deep

Timmy turner from Fairly odd parents was voiced by a woman ( not just a woman but Rikku )..... err XD

ur-vile

Awards
I was kind of in a rush when I first saw the pics/video... eh... I dunno. Guess I thought it might be Riku since sora falls to his knees like he does. I'm probably wrong :p

Valentine

almost human.
Anyone who even THINKS that Unknown looks, ANYTHING like Riku or Zexion, you have no brains. He's one of the new Unknowns introduced in the second KH game, along with the one with the guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back