• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It looks like neither Riku, nor Zexion, adn anyone who thinks so needs to get bashed against a brick wall a good thousand times <_<

As for ranks in the Order, I'm assuming most of you haven't read my thread yet, so I will enlighten you:

As many of you now know, the latest trailor reveals 2 new Order Members....
well, i have factored this into my XIII Order report, and have discovered that, including these new members, we now know of every Order Member! *gaspacious*

Observe:

Who are The Organization?

The Organization is a group of 13 members (and possibly more) who seek to discover the secrets of the heart. In addition, the group contains members with them each having their own unique role or power.

------------------------------

Who are its members?

(In the order that they joined)

#1 "The Superior" Unknown

#2 Unknown

#3 Xaldin

Current Status: Fabled Countryside

Has the power of wind. His weapon's are three lance's or staffs. He looks a bit like a monkey if you ask me.

#4 Vexen

Current Status: Deceased

Vexen was a researcher of the heart and in KH:CoM created a replica of Riku using data gathered from fighting him. Later in the game, at Twilight Town he taunted Sora and informed Sora of the other side of his heart. For this, Marluxia ordered Axel to kill Vexen. If Vexen was not killed, it could of ruined Marluxia's plan to use Sora as a puppet so that he could gain control of the Organization.

#5 Lexaeus

Lexaeus was known as the brute force of the Organization due to his huge size and strength. He wielded the element of "Earth" and used it against Riku in battle. According to the "D Report", similar to Marluxia, Lexaeus (with others) had the intention to use Riku as a puppet. Riku eventully killed him in battle.

#6 Zexion

Zexion is known for not wanting to get into combat. But after the deaths of Vexen and Lexaues, he was forced into action to make a last attempt to gain control of Riku. He used his dark powers to pretend to be Sora, but at this point Riku mastered the darkness and seen through the guise. After this point, he encountered Axel who now had the Riku replica by his side, Axel ordered the Riku replica to kill Zexion.

#7 Unknown

#8 Axel

Current Status: Alive but his current whereabouts are unknown

Axel is a double agent whose real intentions are very unclear. He said himself to Sora that they both have something in common, which will be explained upon in Kingdom Hearts 2. Throughout KH:CoM he gained the trust of all the members but later became a traitor to them by attempting to kill several members of group, including Marluxia. But is Axel really working under DiZ's instructions to rid the Organization of its corrupted members or is he working on his own?

It is known that in Kingdom Hearts 2, Axel will attempt to find Sora and in his path, come across the other side of Sora's heart and fight him.

#9 Demix

Current status: Olympus

Is known to talk for long periods of time. He controls the element of water, and his wepon is a sitar, which he conrtols the water by playing it, adn he enjoys rocking out on his Sitar.

#10 Luxord

Current Status: Port Royal

And energetic old man, a born leader, and weilder of a deck of cards as weapons.

#11 Marluxia

The superior entrusted Castle Oblivion to Marluxia, despite his low rank in the Organization. But he had no intentions of doing what he was told and instead teamed up with Larxene to attempt to take control of the Organization.

He did this by trying to gain control of Sora and use him as a puppet. By using Namine, he ordered her to get rid of Sora's memories of Kairi and replace them with Namine. By doing this, Sora would become more & more obsessed of trying to save Namine, thus Marluxia could then use Sora's fear to make him do whatever he wants him to do. Ultimately with the betrail of Axel, and the strength of Sora, Marluxia's life came to an end.

#12 Larxene

Larxene wielded the element of "Thunder" and fought several times in battle against Sora. She teamed up with Marluxia and later tried to also get Axel to help gain control of the Organization. In addition, she also taunted Sora to forget his memories of Kairi and become more & more obsessed with Namine. In the end, she was killed by Sora in battle.

#13 Unknown

--------------------------------------------

As you can see, #1 #2, #7, and #13 are the only Organization members we do not know of by name, or rank, but we know of them...

Enigmatic Man // "The Unknown"

Current Whereabouts: Unknown, last seen battling with Sora in Hollow Bastion

This member of the organization seems to play a vital role. There is many signs pointing to that he is the head member of the Organization and holds the rank of #2, Sora first came across this character in Hollow Bastion in which he tested Sora's strength in an amazing battle..

Quotes from KH: Final Mix:

"Ah... It seems you are special too"

"You look like him." (Looking at Sora)

"Which means, you are not complete."

"I am... a mere shell"

After playing KH: CoM and learning about the other side of Sora's heart, we can presume that this is what the Enigmatic man is reffering to in the quotes above. In addition, in this KH2 screenshot he is the member in the centre, which makes him seem as if he is of an importance.

Due to his assumed importance, this leads me to beleive that he is #1 or #2

------------------------------------

So all there is left is #1, #2, #7, and #13...

We know of three. As seen in an update at KHU, they have discovered an Organization member.

-There is a Woman Organization member in Hollow Bastion

Since there are only four slots left in the Organiztion, this woman must be them must be one of them

The latest trailor has also un-hooded 2 new Organization members, one with long blue hair, and one will short-spikey hair similar to Sora's, except silver

We do not know thier rank, name, or weapon, but we know of thier existance, and due to that, we now know of every Organization member...

Conclusion: It is in no way possible for Riku or Mickey to be in the Order, and anyone who thought so, now fails at life, die slow.

Last edited:

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Three words....Looks like NEITHER. Zexion and Riku aren't da only ones you could accuse to be, I know that guy in da pics on da first page, but i forgot his name....srry, but Larxene is right. He's a new unknown. Saw da WHOLE crew of da Unknowns without their hoodie things on in a videogame magazine, but i forgot all their names.
Besides, in da game, you'll meet new Unknowns so don't just accuse Zexion, Riku or some other dudes....

adventchildkiori

Xaldin said:
Can't be .... theory.

1.Unknown
2.Unknown
3.Xaldin
4.Vexen
5.Lexaeus
6.Zexion
7.Unknown (Female 2)
8.Axel
9.Demyx
10.Luxord
11.Maluxia
12.Larxene
13.Unknown

3 members...

You forgot about Ruxodo, there are 2 members left then.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
.:KL:. said:
Are you people crazy? That looks nothing like Riku nor Zexion. That's why Sora's Domain dubbed him NEW Org member.

Agree.When I first saw him,I thought that was Zexion,but when I saw him the second time with his hair at his chest,I knew that was not him.

Also,some people here are saying that his the EM finally unhooding himself but its not.I mean,he's the Enigmatic Man which means he is very mysterious.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
keybade man29 said:
I forgot who Ruxodo was. Can you give me a poic?

His name is not Ruxodo,it's Luxord.Here is a pic:
img73.jpg

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
It does look like Zexion but his face structure is way off from Zexion's.This one has sort of a manly face but Zexion as far as I know always had a boyish face.

Vzam

Bronze Member
This Organization member sorta resembles Zexion. He looks like an older form of him though. Also, it appears as if he has some facial hair, possibly a goatee?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
There's no goatee.

What if thats Zexion fused with the Riku Replica.....LIEK ZOMGZ I HOEP I DIDNT START INE RUMOURZ!!11111!!!!!111!~!1!!~`1!sh1ft0rz1!!11!!!!

Vzam

Bronze Member
I forgot Zexion did cocaine, thats why theres white around his mouth...

Ansem22

That's Zexion, Nomura wouldn't make an new Org. member that looks the same as another Org. member unless he was cheap.

1) His arms aren't bulky, it just seemed that way when he's lifting his hood because the hood gets in the way. When you see Sora kneeling in front of him the next minute, you see that his arms are standard, not bulky.

2) His hair is the same, only inverted (the left eye is covered instead of the right eye).

Y'know, for this matter, I think the other "New" member in the trailer is Vexen, he looks exactly the same except for the hair color. (Same style of hair, same gaunt face, same long sleeves, same widely hung necklace). Honestly, I can't see why people are so stubborn and refuse to consider the fact that the COM members could return. It's as ridiculous as when it was denied the RHG was Kairi just because of ASAS/DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back