• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Well look at the BHK and then Sora. I CALL THAT CHEAP SINCE EVERYONE WANTS TO EFFING SAY THEY LOOKS ALIKE >_>

Then you want to call Nomura cheap because of a side view and a horrible quality pic?

HERESAY LUDACRIS.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I don't get why people are so stubborn enough to say that the COM member have to come back, the door swings both ways Ansem22 <_<

Last edited:

Ansem22

"I don't get why people are so stubborn enough to say that the COM member have to come back, the door swings both ways Ansem22 <_<"

Maybe it's because even more people are stubborn and say they can't possibly come back. Sorry, it's none of you guys here, but people other places like Gamefaqs absolutely ram any theories on the COM members coming back into the ground and I'm rather sick of it. That's why I'm agitated, sorry if I sounded rude to any of you, it's not that I don't accept other opinions, I'm just sick of everyone else not accepting other opinions.

"Then you want to call Nomura cheap because of a side view and a horrible quality pic?"

Re-read the post, I said UNLESS he was cheap. I wasn't calling him cheap at all.

Owaz

keyblade_creator said:
can't be Zexion,he was killed by Riku Replica in CoM

Oh really? And tell me, did we even witness Riku Replica kill off Zexion? NO.

We were left to only guess what became of Zexion in Chain of Memories. So you poor, stubborn people say it isn't Zexion...well, you're stubborn fools. xD The truth is right in front of your eyes, and I'll be laughing when it is confirmed that it's Zexion. (Even though, you really don't need a confirmation..I mean use your imagination people.)

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
So you actually think that there are two other members that look just like Zexion and Vexen, or have MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR similarities of the two? If so, feel free to answer, if not, then don't waste your time. The one with the shorter hair MAY be someone other than Zexion, but the long haired one has got to be Vexen.

DannyKilla

I dont think thats Zexion...He has blue hair and looks older and bigger than Him...even though that was would be sweet if it was! Zexion kicks ass!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Axel was standing there....

Riku Replica wanted to proove that he was his own person by killing Zexion...

What makes you think that Riku Replica would walk off without assuring that his deed was done?

What makes you think that Axel would leave without making sure that Zexion was dead?

Nobody seem to fade out of existance when they die, don;t you think that Riku Replica and Axel would have stayed to witness Zexion fading into nothing?

Do you think they would so careless as to leave without being sure?

.:Axel:.

Whoever it is, theres a voice in that scene and if it you turn it up loud and listen it sounds like it sais 'Riku wa ookii (ookii in japanese means big, or best, and that sentence basically means, Riku is big, or something, but I don't know why/who would say that) anyway, it really does sound like it sais Riku

Last edited:

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
.:KL:. said:
Are you people crazy? That looks nothing like Riku nor Zexion. That's why Sora's Domain dubbed him NEW Org member.

No, that looks alot like Zexion. And why rule him out, there is no proof he's dead.

Muffin man said:
Axel was standing there....

Riku Replica wanted to proove that he was his own person by killing Zexion...

What makes you think that Riku Replica would walk off without assuring that his deed was done?

What makes you think that Axel would leave without making sure that Zexion was dead?

Nobody seem to fade out of existance when they die, don;t you think that Riku Replica and Axel would have stayed to witness Zexion fading into nothing?

Do you think they would so careless as to leave without being sure?

That is a large assumption, and even if it's true we don't know what Zexion's powers were, he might have made it seem as if he died to trick Axel. He's always looking out for himself.

Last edited:

Owaz

Yawn...

It doesn't matter what Axel and Riku Replica would have done, because the fact is, we didn't see what they did.

This so called "New Org. Member" isn't new. It's Zexion, and it will be confirmed. :)

Axuseru_Axel

Really, it doesn't look anything like Riku. Sure, one could say it looks a little like Zexion but unless he got a bit more muscular and decided to do a small bit of tanning, I'm thinkin' it's someone else. His hair is a bit off also.

In addition to that it's really annoying how people are assuming there are still people alive for CoM and people who think they're simply dead. We don't know yet. That's the truth.

Owaz

What do you expect? We last saw Zexion as a 2D character... It's obvious he's going to look different in 3D. I mean look at Sora from Kingdom Hearts, then look at him in Chain of Memories...

Axuseru_Axel

Owaz said:
What do you expect? We last saw Zexion as a 2D character... It's obvious he's going to look different in 3D. I mean look at Sora from Kingdom Hearts, then look at him in Chain of Memories...

It's not exactly what I meant - in addition that was KH1 Sora, so he still had the looks, even in the CG scenes. Additionally there is a picture of Zexion at the end of the game, sure isn't the best but that's pretty much a good example of how he should look like. I mean Axel came pretty close to the cg pictures at the end of CoM. Pssh.

But yea, go ahead and assume. I can't stop anyone from thinking it is Zexion - so I'll say it's Zexion on steroids.

iholdthekeys

here's my opinion on the matter......... for one thing, it def. looks like zexion, but then again we got a side view.... most notably wat makes it look like zexion are two things..... one the color of the hair..... two in the side view, you can def. make out the two bangs zexion has on the sides of his forehead........... also, vexen seems to be back as well as the front view of him shows him summoning heartless.......... and i just wanted to point something out two about inside the trailer........ if ne1 hasn't noticed....... THAT IS NOT THE ENTIRE TRAILER........... if u listen 2 the music they r playing the song anotherside in the background and the music is skipped twice!!!.......... so for one thing we haven't even been given the whole trailer on top of it being not high quality......... so we cannot critique the trailer so much with medium quality plus cut out parts of the trailer 4 sum reason

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Axuseru_Axel said:
Really, it doesn't look anything like Riku. Sure, one could say it looks a little like Zexion but unless he got a bit more muscular and decided to do a small bit of tanning, I'm thinkin' it's someone else. His hair is a bit off also.

You are comparing GBA graphics to the PS2, worse of all you are doing it with small differences. A 'bit' more muscular, a 'small' bit of tanning (btw, the pic is darker than it should be, you can tell by comparing it to the actual 'War area' we've seen), hair is a 'bit' off--- If you mean color, I've been explaining it, but if you mean style then yes it is a 'bit' different.

Note: Some of the Unknowns look muscular due to their coats, like Marluxia. Especally from a side view.

Last edited:

Axuseru_Axel

The One He Fears said:
You are comparing GBA graphics to the PS2, worse of all you are doing it with small differences. A 'bit' more muscular, a 'small' bit of tanning (btw, the pic is darker than it should be, you can tell by comparing it to the actual 'War area' we've seen), hair is a 'bit' off--- If you mean color, I've been explaining it, but if you mean style then yes it is a 'bit' different.

Eh, so I'm picky when it comes to differences. Live with it. I'm just trying to say that we can't go, "OMG IT'S ZEXY LET'S ALL CHEER LOLZ" until there's actual confirmation. I'm using stupid examples, but I'm tired of idiots going around saying they're alive or they're not until we get confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back