• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

But its fake. Unless your congragulating the guy who was able to fool all those who did believe it was true. (That may include you as well :p)

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
There's sixteen pages of this thread so I aploligize if this has been stated before, but ...
Yall recall how Marluxia had a Mirage Image of himself, remember?
Perhaps all Organization members have one...
But Marluxia was stupid enough to let his Mirage Image die, and he was then vulnerable because his defense was gone?
Maybe all Nobodies have that-when they die, maybe their soul goes, but their body stays...?
Oh I dunno, I'm just rambling. All I can say that's truthful is that I HOPE Zexion comes back, he was awesome.
But let's keep Vexen dead..forever.

Sanctuary Keeper

There's sixteen pages of this thread so I aploligize if this has been stated before, but ...
Yall recall how Marluxia had a Mirage Image of himself, remember?
Perhaps all Organization members have one...
But Marluxia was stupid enough to let his Mirage Image die, and he was then vulnerable because his defense was gone?
Maybe all Nobodies have that-when they die, maybe their soul goes, but their body stays...?
Oh I dunno, I'm just rambling. All I can say that's truthful is that I HOPE Zexion comes back, he was awesome.
But let's keep Vexen dead..forever
Wow, that may actually work, even though I'm in doubt of it, but hey! It's logical
Im a dunce
:p

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Whoa, cool. People believe me :D.
No, but I have a short off topic question about Heart Soul and Body.
What DOES happen when a person looses both their heart and soul?
Could they still speak, and fight?
If my theory is right, then Marluxia could...perhaps. I don't know.

Or, on a far simpler note, perhpas Zexion just made a mirror of himself before fighting Riku, because he feared loosing his...soul-I'd guess.

If there's one thing that I've learned about the Organization, is that they're just a bunch of pansies working behind the screen, and too afraid to actually battle Riku and Sora, unless they get really pissed off.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
The second to Last boss was "Marluxia". After the battle he says (And I quote: )

Donald: We...we got him?!
Marluxia: You could say that. But what you destroyed was just an image of me.
No more than a petty imitation.

Vzam

Bronze Member
looks like all the people disproving this can go S my D because I totally called that was Zexion...

unknown123

Engulfed said:
The second to Last boss was "Marluxia". After the battle he says (And I quote: )

Donald: We...we got him?!
Marluxia: You could say that. But what you destroyed was just an image of me.
No more than a petty imitation.
o ok i no now thanks

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
looks like all the people disproving this can go S my D because I totally called that was Zexion...

Well guess what you arrogant peice of shit, that translation was fake, so the game's still on bitch

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Vzam said:

Well, it's great that you got that high self asteem right now,
but did you really have to say that? I'm sure you're happy n'all-but no need to be that enthusiastic.

I have hippie blood in me. I call for peace:D

Vzam

Bronze Member
im peaceful. And so is Zexion in kh2

hi, have fun living a lie.

Last edited:

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
MuffinMan: before you get your knickers in a twist, who else could it be?

Vzam: for the love of God, please have some actual CONTENT in your posts, instead of inane, incoherent rambling. PLEASE.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
How, exactly, does it not look like Zexion? It has the same facial structure, almost exactly the same hairdo, and same haircolor as Zexion. Plus, the body is the same.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
TheMuffinMan said:
Well guess what you arrogant peice of shit, that translation was fake, so the game's still on bitch

Funny lines like this is the only reason I like you.

That doesn't look like Zexion to me at all. Yes...its only similar hair styles, but look at the 3d renderings from CoM. There are at least 2 of them of Zexion. You can tell FOR SURE that it is him each time. You cannot have that confidence this time. That huge disguting bulk of hair that covers his eye is not on this new guy.

"Oh but its been a year and he's gone through some changes like Sora." Yes its been a year. Guess what, Sora is a 15 year old boy going through "changes". Does Axel look ANY different at all? No. Why should Zexion? He clearly looked older than Axel. To me at least.

The guys in the trailer does look taller and a bit buffer. Zexion was a freakin midget.(I have nothing against them) I do not wanna hear the camer makes him look buffer. Fool this aint real life. Only movies irl make you look like that and add 10 lbs. Not character renderings in a game. Yes...his hair MIGHT be the same color, but it is DEFINATLEY not the same style. If the BULK of hair was on Zexion's right eye in CoM, it should be on it in KHII. No reason for changing.

Zexion: oh..I got owned by a clone, so I figured I'd change my style up a bit.
What do ya think? How's the hair?

Don't see it happening. The guy's hair is seperated evenly, unlike the mess on Zexion's head.

I am not saying that Zexion isn't in the game, just saying that THAT is not him. As for the Vexen lookalike, sorry Muffin..I did my best to stay on your side, heh, but I do think it is him. The resemblence is uncanny. Look at the profiles in the DREPORT in CoM. You see how Vexen's sleeves come down and hide his hands? Same here. The hair is the same style and same length. EXACTLY. The face is the same. BTW. I happened to like Vexen a lot. He was a smart scientist who even tried to help Sora in a way. His little scream during the fight was hilarious, and I would enjoy it very much to hear it again heh. Thats all..for now. Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back