• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I really do think that its all a matter of lighting, and where they were at. Vexen's hair is blonde which will reflect light quite will. Just look at the Keyblade in the pic that Zeal posted awhile back. Im sure its Vexen. Look around, they are in a bluish area.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Evarae said:
Maybe it is, but will just have wait and find out our selfs. I hope you know I was referring to the Zexion-look-alike guy about the white hair.

Oh yea yea...okay..I don't care about him. I think he's numba 7 though. I just don't think its Zexion. These people swear that it looks just like him, but the similarities are very minor.. Very minor.
Actually.. Maybe numba 2 in the order. Zexion is 6 and would be weired if they were back to back eh?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
It's the angle of the camera, sorry I have to say this, but it is the angle of the camera, but mostly on our mysterious Zexy look alike movement. He removes the hood, but if you see the scene before he does that, he's standing there looking like a normal org sized person. As for the hair, it covered his right, we can't even see what part of his hair is being covered, and as for the lighting I agree. Not the lighting on the game, but rather the lighting on the video recording, since this is a video recording not an actual ripped trailer....

Vexen, I have to wait for that.. I really can't see Vexen doing that, I still go with my slightly logical rumor about those two which has it's own topic here.

ANd people who want to save internet time of loading apage, alirght I'll just post it anyways.

Besides the fact Zexion only faded out, and Vexen died and ect ect ect.

There is a chance that couldn't be Zexion, but a dopple ganger Organization member? Or it could be Zexion.. I seriously can't say but here's my reason why..

The two new Organization member have appeared, both of them look like old members beside the hair right? There is a chance this is a member that can take form of any member, but keep the hair, maybe to confuse Sora, or maybe there's a chance that the Org member may be Zexion, but as him being the manipulator of memories, he could manipulate Sora's memories to see him as Vexen, even though the hair color might be the same, it just depends if there may be any new trailers, screens of other look alike of org members, it could even be the E.U that has the power to manipulate his form... it's hard to say. But that's my crazy theory, don't flame it please, it's just thinking outside the box.

New stuff to go with this rumor: The deep dive says metamorphise (Typoed it I know) Which says shape shifting, and since N.E.O's well some are able to just move around crazily on their own free will, this could be a fine example of a member doing it.. and since I can practically say every single line used in the Deep Dive is gonna be in the game (Thanks to translations of the new trailer) I can now say something about metamophises is going to be in there.

Last edited:

Punishment

Xaldin you read massage down
KH2 店頭プロモ情報
連絡掲示板より
・魔法使いの弟子:イェンシッド
・ゼクシオンに似た機関の新メンバー
他にユウナ、リュック二人はX-2ver
ワールドではないようですが、スティッチも出ているようです。

KH2 Promo
New magic : inkjet
zexion the new member of the similar system and Zexion makes an appearance of some sort
in addition Yuna, Rikku two persons x-2version
Lilo and Stitch world

Vzam

Bronze Member
KrytenKoro said:
MuffinMan: before you get your knickers in a twist, who else could it be?

Vzam: for the love of God, please have some actual CONTENT in your posts, instead of inane, incoherent rambling. PLEASE.

I already explained myself 400 times in earlier posts. I dont need to post another explination on how it couldnt be anyone but Zexion.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright, that means we can now actually confirm it's him ^^ at least that ends the war. Just need to hope no one goes gloating that they were right to start another war. xx;

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
I already explained myself 400 times in earlier posts. I dont need to post another explination on how it couldnt be anyone but Zexion.
EXACTLY! SO WHY DID YOU POST?!

This:
im peaceful. And so is Zexion in kh2

hi, have fun living a lie.
is not coherent, or understandable.

However, I agree with Xaldin. The long-haired had silver hair, and his face was sharper than Vexen's. As for the short-hair: he did have the lock over his right side.

As for "OG, his hair isn't perfect: maybe he was just in a fight, consider that? Hair tends to come undone unless it's some default messy shape like Sora's or Axel's.

Owaz

Simpletons...

Zexion did not get bulkier in that screen. IT'S HIS DAMN ARM you're looking at that makes him seem bulky. Watch the footage yourself and you will see. Plus, you are comparing 2D graphics with 3D graphics. The only reason Zexion looked "scrawny" is because half the time he was with the big guy Lexaeus. Compare Zexion's size with any one else in the Org. and you will see he is not "scrawnier". Seriously, a lot of you people are illiterate. Especially when this has been posted several times already..

Last edited:

DarkOblivion

The only reason Zexion looked "scrawny" is because half the time he was with the big guy Lexaeus. Compare Zexion's size with any one else in the Org. and you will see he is not "scrawnier". Seriously, a lot of you people are illiterate.

yes , they didnt even made new body sprites for most of the members, Zexion, axel , vexen and probaly larxene had the same body sprites

Vzam

Bronze Member
how does anyone respect Muffin Man's opinions? All he does is curse and expect someone to rub his nuts for compliments. Its obviously Zexion. We have seen WAY to much proof. That picture explains it all. Plus, if your not stupid like Mufftard, youd factor the camera angle, the quality of the video, and the discoloration of the world in KH2 that hes in at the moment. The other unknown has the same discoloration...

bottem line: get a ing clue, its Zexion

DarkOblivion

how does anyone respect Muffin Man's opinions? All he does is curse and expect someone to rub his nuts for compliments. Its obviously Zexion. We have seen WAY to much proof. That picture explains it all. Plus, if your not stupid like Mufftard, youd factor the camera angle, the quality of the video, and the discoloration of the world in KH2 that hes in at the moment. The other unknown has the same discoloration...

it may be zexion, but ur hair theory is wrong.

btw yes Muffin man is a retard that only insults people, you will learn to live with :p

Vzam

Bronze Member
DarkOblivion said:
it may be zexion, but ur hair theory is wrong.

w/e it looks close enough to Zexion's hair color anyway I dunno why people are even crying over the slight discoloration.

helios

Bronze Member
No we assume he did which leads me to the theory that if in fact Zexion has shape shifting powers then he probably easily defeated the riku replica and changed into the replica himself they left you guessing that he was actually killed.

Box_ghost

Vzam said:

bottem line: get a ing clue, its Zexion

Vzam: Well blah blah blah hippety hooplah vig vag vug dig dug in a rug

Yeah you speak of camera angles, but yet you don't seem to mind it. Here we see Zexion:
zexion.gif
That is a camera angle from the left. It's call a lfs [Left-side face shot]

Here is the pic of "Zexion" in 3-D:
SS2027.jpg

THat is what's known as a rfs [Right-side face shot]

You see they are 2 different angles to his face. And from what I remember, we only saw the left side of Zexion's face. But what about the other side? How can we even be sure that the right side of Zexion's face matches the 3-D model? For all we know, Zexion could be hideously scarred on his right side. Just because their hair matches, that doesn't make him Zexion. You know hair just flips sides in Anime's, well the same philosophy could apply here. I'm not yelling at you, just trying to get your attention
~

KH2 店頭プロモ情報
連絡掲示板より
・魔法使いの弟子:イェンシッド
・ゼクシオンに似た機関の新メンバー
I posted this yesterday, and it was largely overturned, but when someone else posted this you all were ooh-ahhhh. I did some translating, and this is what I got:

magician of deci- : ienshiddo [Ien=Yen/shiddo=Sid. It's Yen Sid, Mickey's mage master]
zekushion[Zexion] [load nita period of logical true member?]

I doubt that's Zexion, but I do believe he has something to do with Zexion. Maybe it's his brother or somthing. Everyone needs a backstory. Take Demyx [coughf@gcough] He wanted to quit the Organization. I forget why, but it's backstory.

~

And don't doubt the TMM, it's bad for you
~

AND VEXEN IS DEAD DAMMIT!!! >_< GET OVER IT!

Vzam

Bronze Member
We shall find out with the next video. Hopefully we can figure this out next time.

Hopefully the next one can proove something other then this squabble.

BTW Helios - Zexion cowered in fear and then the screen went black. Aparently he was "absorbed" by Riku Replica. RR was then destroyed by Sora...

Last edited:

Owaz

We don't know anything about what happened to Zexion when Axel and Riku Replica confronted him. So really no point to assume anything there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back