• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Possibly Still Alive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunset Horizons

Website
www.drunkmonkeyproductions.net
I have a theory that Zexion is still alive and well. It's quite far-fetched, but we don't have enough information to prove it wrong or true:

se5.jpg

In this picture we see someone with sort of long, silver hair carrying one of the knights up the mountain towards Kingdom Hearts (or just gazing at it).

In the PV we also see an Unknown figure, clearly from Organization XIII, walk into the room in the basement of Hollow Bastion and sit down with an armor-wearing knight in a pile on the floor. This could be Zexion, who comes to collect the knight and for some reason takes him to Kingdom Hearts, as we see in the above picture.

It's a far out theory, but I think it could be possible. We all know that Zexion never really died (of course, he could just be dead, and Nomura is teasing us with all of this random information about him).

If you have anything to back this theory up or shut it down, I'd be glad to hear it. Any thoughts, as well, because I think this could be true.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
That guy might be Zexion, but I doubt it. There just simply isn't enough proof to prove your theory.

Last edited:

Caminee

i dont mean to reject your theory or anything but
1. the organization member in the basement had a big build like xemnas, not small and skinny like zexion
2. in the picture above he doesnt have his bangs like he usually does but then again i can agree because of the angle and the hair in the back is the same length/style

Nixion

i dont mean to reject your theory or anything but
1. the organization member in the basement had a big build like xemnas, not small and skinny like zexion
2. in the picture above he doesnt have his bangs like he usually does but then again i can agree because of the angle and the hair in the back is the same length/style

just to add something. The org member also had the same pose as xenmas( right foot is facing forward and left is pivited to the left) plus doesn't zexion have those bulky boots?

Good Theory Tho.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
it COULD be possible. It's a good theory, I like it. I would also like it if Zexion did come back, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's out for good. We'll just have to wait for more info. Keep up the good work.

daxter fan

stab yourself please, okay?
one of the most stupidest and overrated theorys.
Zexion is dead, Nomura confirmed it.

.:Mega:.

Awards
^ Excuse me, but that was quite disrespectful. -.-

Besides, Nomura leaves things OPEN, and he could retcon things at any given moment.

~Mega

daxter fan

read my reply about the crap you said at the other topic, as for the disrespectful beavhiour... this theory is here since the beginning of the universe. it's like the question if god exists, he doesn't and so do Zexion. I had a fight with someone over 9 pages about it, stop making those threads!!

.:Mega:.

Awards
DUDE. Some people ARE religious. You have no right to blam our beliefs like that.

And if you hate Zex so much, fine, but there's no need to be so crude.

~Mega

the7seventh

When the hell did Nomura say that Zexion is dead ? He never confirmed something like that. I'm not even a Zexion fan, but I don't think he is dead. It is not confirmed nor is it proven and that's that. Sorry if I sound mean in anyway, I'm just trying to prove a point

daxter fan

7 , look at the other topic at my posts.
Mega, I know some people are religious but lets face it, it won't stay 1000 away from us.
and actually I do have rights to blame your believes the second I was born till the second I'll die.
I don't hate Zexion I hate the fanboys who wants him alive and think of stupid theorys of how he will stay alive in spite the offical announce and the other facts and proves against it.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I don't think that was Zexion under the moon of Kingdom Hearts.
I think it's Xenmas or soemone interrelated to Xenmas carrying that Armor. Remember the armor in the secret room? That could be it. Then again, I have nothing else to back this up. And if that was Zexion, it wouldn't even match his picture because he hates getting his hands dirty and all that. It could be Xenmas on TWTNW with the armor and infront of a mountain which will soon be TWTNW that we all know. It can never be TWTNW in the future because of the incident between Sora and xenmas which cause TWTNW to turn into a giant hole.

Either it's the previous version of TWTNW or it is a very different world. Who knows, It could be the field of keys since that is also a mountainous region. Oh! Wait I have another theory about the world! Okay... That place could be another part of the Field of Keys or Sunset Horizans. Remember the old bald guy in the Ansem Heartless suit and the guy in the similar Heartless suit with helmet? In the aftermath of the battle between GAK (Gold armor knight - kingdom key), FAK(Female Armor knight Mickey's Keyblade) and SAK (Short Armor knight Way to Dawn) and the two men who seemed to fought them, Two of the armored knights ended up there where the moon of Kingdom hearts and the mountain leading to it. GAK was either carrying FAK or SAK up to kingdom hearts for a reason. Probably, kingdom hearts preserves their hearts like pyreflies and memories in FFX. Several years later, that's where Sora (somewhere around the area, nowhere near KH Moon) battles GAK to see if Sora is good enought to wield the Kingdom Key!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back