• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Is it me or Zexion's eyes are different.His right eye seems brighter..it could be the scans colours though..but it seems they are different.Dont know,i thought to report it anyway!

Zex.jpg

Zex1.jpg

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
..Or it's the scan... Well, on the positive side, good find, and nice try! When FM+ comes out we'll find out. ^_~ Who knows, maybe it's about his power.

Sand Demon

Yeah, I think it's just the scan. Although....yeah, I think I see it! One of his eyes is gray and the other is yellow. That's how it looks to me, anyway.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i know its stupid to say, seeing as many ppl in kh have blue eyes, but the scene with the knight and the broken helm with the eye, what if it were zexion? oooo weeee oooo entering the twilight zone... XD

Legato2471

That's just shadowing Go into a well lit room with a mirror. Put your hand above one of your eyes, it's gonna look darker.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Thats what i thought!One of his eyes was always covered in COM so this is the first time we actually see his both eyes!

master3456

if he can start shooting blue lasers from that eye then thatll explain evrey thing

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
if he can start shooting blue lasers from that eye then thatll explain evrey thing

...What? That won't explain ANYTHING. And, for the sake of argument, let's say he could. That would prove he copies weapons, since he would be copying Xemnas.

OmegaRaptor

...What? That won't explain ANYTHING. And, for the sake of argument, let's say he could. That would prove he copies weapons, since he would be copying Xemnas.

im sure that was sarcasm. but its funny how u made sense of it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back