• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I know this is a hot topic of debate among the fans of Chain of Memories, so here is the spot for all of you to dish about YOUR theories and ideas about Zexion's weapon.

Today, a new screenshot was released, and while it's vague...well, see for yourself:

kh2fm02.jpg

Go ahead and discuss away! This will hopefully reduce the number of "theory" threads.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All I can say about his weapon so far is...

IT BETTER BE AN ILLUSION. DB HE BETTER JUST BE COPYING SOUL EATER FOR A MINUTE THEN SWITCHING OVER TO SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. *rantrantrant*

But, I'm thinking his weapon is just gonna be plain shadows. :\ It kinda makes sense if you look at what's around his Soul Eater: pure shadows or dark... stuff. 8O

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Yeah it appears to be souleater. so i'm geussing he can change his weapon's form for make a replica of others' weapons. maybe its just a stick or something, but he can transform as he wishes.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
i still don't get it. out of all the weapons like the keyblades, those cool looking XIII weapons, why a soul eater, is it really that powerful than a keyblade?

HeartofTwilight

He probably has the ability to copy weapons. that is probably why it is glowing. He can make perfect clones of people, why no weapons? From the picture it looks like there may be a couple Zexion clones after Riku. Zexion gets cooler by the day!

OOO I so can't wait to fight him!

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Anybody ever consider that he doesn't have a weapon?

Manipulation would be considered an element, not a weapon, if I'm correct.

So, technically, he weilds an element, if he indeed copies other's weapons.

Also, maybe he manipulates the whole Org.'s weapons, meaning he switches constantly throughout the battle, (Well, Org. Member's that are in CoM.) AND Riku's Soul Eater.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Well since he can copy peoples appearences, I would say he can copy the opponets weapon. But if Zexion doesn't have a true weapon, what would be on the tombstone thing in KH2?

a wooden sword!(jk), but I think it might be something very simple but can be changed howehever he wants it to.

ultamaSora

I think (like many other do too) that he just copies peoples weapons. Plus look at the size of the souleater in Zexion's hand. Its way to small for him, I think he just made a copy of Riku's weapon otherwise I think they would have made it bigger.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Hmmm, it sorta looks like he's doing one of Riku's dark moves...

I forget what it's called... One of his sleights I think...

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
You're forgetting somethign Nomura said though, if he could morph shift weapons that'd completly destroy to what Nomura said

"Zexion's weapon is considered a Spoiler"

Let's go through things first

1- Riku is not Zexion cause Ienzo is
2 - There are interesting similarities when you compare Riku to ZExion now.
3 - That may be an illusion but if not, Zexion might have "Similarities" towards Riku.
4 - We don't even know Riku's true origin.

So anything that has to do with "Morphing weapon" is out, as it would ruin the fact of how can it be a spoiler?

However we're now going to be thinking here, as it's a spoiler as Nomura said we can only go through a few options

1 - Zexion's a keyblade Weilder
2 - He has a weapon similar to that of an important Character. (Riku in this case (FOR NOW))

So till somoene can think up something better, I say we go with what I have posted for now as it's the only clue we have for Zexion.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Or perhaps his morphing stick or whatever it may be is a spoiler, not because it is something we've seen already that would tie him to something (keyblade, etc.), but a spoiler because it is something that has a deep involvement with KH3

It could be a spoiler without us even knowing that it is. Perhaps his ability to create or mimic weapons has some importance or relevance to KH3, so us knowing what it would be would be a complete and total spoiler even without us knowing

If you think about it, the direct definition of a 'Chaser' is someone who can craft or engrave metal. And what do we know of Zexion from this and from COM? We've seen him mimic the Keyblade, and now we've seen him mimic the Souleater.

Tie this in with the definition of Chaser, Zexion's ability may very well have some connection with what these 'Chasers' are capable of, seeing as Zexion as far as we know is capable of Crafting/Mimicking weapons (which just so happen to be metal)

-----------------------

Just because it's a spoiler doesn't mean that it's something that we've seen before, or that it's something that we even know of. If it was anything at all that has a deep involvement with the key plot of KH3 then it is a spoiler

If Zexion's Weapon Crafting/Mimic ability was something that the Chasers were capable of, or if his Weapon which allowed him to do this had some involvement with the Chasers or KH3, then it would be a spoiler regardless of whether we even understood what it was or not xD

Last edited:

.:Mega:.

Awards
Interesting ideas so far. If he is indeed connected to Riku, that would be quite interesting to say the least. Heck, it reminds me of this theory this one dude at KHU had.

~Mega

Awards
As most have posted before, I agree. Zexion's power/element and weapon will be darkness or shadow like. His weapon will just be a weapon he has copied and manifested into a darkness form he can wield.

ultamaSora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back