• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's weapon thoery....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

wait so basically you're saying...

1.) maleficent gave zexy's weapon to riku
2.) zexy has no weapon anymore?

nomura said zexy has a weappon....he probably did in castle oblivion too...besides nomura says he "died before anyone saw what his weapon was" while riku was running around the castle with the soul eater...and in fact kickd zexy's ass with it...that makes no sense.

helios

Bronze Member
TheMuffinMan said:
You know, i really like this theory. Nice job
icon14.gif

Kid OMFG you do not know how much you should be worshipping this guy TMM says this kind of stuff 1 out of every 2000 threads consider yourself fortunate but he is right nice theory.

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
i like this theory but i think that zexion is the nobodie of the dark keyblade master. that would explain why normura killed him off so early. so he would not spoil anything about the darkkey master and it would explain why lexious or luxlord knew another keyblade master and lived to tell about it

E

Eclipse

^^^^^^^^ so many spoilers, this needs to go in the spoiler forum :D

lee_shoron

not where i would like to thats for sure.
Website
lee-shoron.deviantart.com
Just to add something to the conversation here. riku's souleater could at one time have been Zexions weapon but he left it in hallow bastion. He may infact wield multiple coppies of the soul eater and left one in hallow bastion for riku. Thus he may have had a plan to use riku through the soul eater to regain his humanity thus he might not be gon thust is why his grave stome is broken.

Wow that just came out one thing after another.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
i highly doubt that cause if you look carefully at Ansem/
Spoiler Spoiler Show
in KH1 you can see when you fight him as the last boss that he's wielding two Soul Eaters connected together. If that's true than i don't think he left ift behind for Riku rather Maleificent summoned one and gave it to him.

E

Eclipse

lee_shoron said:
Just to add something to the conversation here. riku's souleater could at one time have been Zexions weapon but he left it in hallow bastion. He may infact wield multiple coppies of the soul eater and left one in hallow bastion for riku. Thus he may have had a plan to use riku through the soul eater to regain his humanity thus he might not be gon thust is why his grave stome is broken.

Wow that just came out one thing after another.

^^^^ pfffft....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
what the hell?...your sig says "my heart is a battlefield" hahahaa

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
its not just you I think that he starting to be the most important org member right after
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cicero

Visionary
wingedKnightTx said:
I was walking home today from class when i was thinking why Nomura decided not to show Zexion's weapon, then I started to think...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now, in KH1, when Riku is brought to Hollow Bastion, Malificent gives him a 'gift' at first, the Souleater. Now, considering the info in the box, I thought maybe, just maybe, that the Souleater was Zexion's weapon before it was Riku's. That could be why Nomura did not want to show Zexion's grave with the Souleater on it because the Souleater could play a major role in KH3. But this is just my theory over this subject. Don't flame me, please...

There are more than one soul eater. It is an heartless sword, just a simple sword of the heartless,but no one uses it.. and i read somwhere that Zexion's weapon is a buster sword.. but it could be wrong info

AxelRoxas

I was walking home today from class when i was thinking why Nomura decided not to show Zexion's weapon, then I started to think...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now, in KH1, when Riku is brought to Hollow Bastion, Malificent gives him a 'gift' at first, the Souleater. Now, considering the info in the box, I thought maybe, just maybe, that the Souleater was Zexion's weapon before it was Riku's. That could be why Nomura did not want to show Zexion's grave with the Souleater on it because the Souleater could play a major role in KH3. But this is just my theory over this subject. Don't flame me, please...

Nyah--!... Gah! >< ... Sorry for that...

The Soul Eater came to Riku because of Riku's somewhat interest in the Darkness... Or something...

Riku tends to lean to the darkness... :/

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
NOMURA clearty stated in a interview after releasing the picture of zexion holding the souleater

"Zexion's weapon is not the soul eater, it is riku's, zexion was just copying it, sorry for the confusion"

Or something like that

sorry but your theory is wrong.

Xircs-Number I

i posted a thread similar to this in the KH board and got flamed.in the thread i posted i speculated Zexions POSSIBLE appearance in KH1.i aint going back there.
im not gonna post my speculation here unless its requested cuz i fear getting flamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back