• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Why is it never me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tattered Rebirth

Where the hell did you pull that from, Twilight?

Word somehow gets out I like her and she avoids me or someone tells me she likes someone else and it's /crush.

I don't expect every girl I like to like me back. But I never get a chance to do anything with my crush except end it and move on.

T

Tattered Rebirth

I don't tell people. I tell my 2 best friends, and I trust them completely, so I doubt they tell anyone.

Awards
Well, they must find out somehow then.
I'm sure there are people who like you that you would avoid if you knew they liked you.
Or maybe not. I don't know you personally.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I believe it. I'm saying that this happens every time I like someone, and I'm f*cking sick of it.

I don't expect every girl I like to like me back. But I never get a chance to do anything with my crush except end it and move on.

That's how it is a lot of the time. Not much else to suggest but simply learning to deal with it. Easier said than done, but it's how things are.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
You'll never get a date when you question yourself or ask for help ONLINE. Just be yourself, if a woman doesn't like you, you probably shouldn't question yourself about it. Just let it go, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
your sig said:
List of things to achieve before turning 18:

• Obtain Nintendo DS and 358/2 Days
  • Obtain PSP and Birth By Sleep (if available)
  • Eagle Scout (Currently: Star)

These might have something to do with your problem.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
There's more than one way to fry a fish.
Quitters never win, winners never quit.

Are any of these overused saying helping either? And, how sure are you about these two friends of yours? They might not even take it seriously, let alone guard your secret crush with their lives.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Okay then, if you won't listen, I suppose I can try to help.

What are some of your good talents? DO NOT say game playing because I doubt anyone will want to help you...

T

Tattered Rebirth

These might have something to do with your problem.

Wow, kill me for enjoying video games/ wanting to get into a good college.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
There's more than one way to fry a fish.
Quitters never win, winners never quit.

Are any of these overused saying helping either? And, how sure are you about these two friends of yours? They might not even take it seriously, let alone guard your secret crush with their lives.

Haven't heard the second saying before. I'm extremely trusting about my 2 friends, too. It takes a lot to get into my inner circle.

Okay then, if you won't listen, I suppose I can try to help.

What are some of your good talents? DO NOT say game playing because I doubt anyone will want to help you...

I'm a musician, I'm somewhat funny, and I've always been good at giving advice.

T

Tattered Rebirth

I was talking about Eagle Scout. Colleges/people hiring look for that first, because it's a difficult achievement.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Haha, I'm a musician too. you can't think of anything to wow her with that?
And tell jokes if you're THAT funny.
And if you give good advice, what the freakin' hell are you doing asking us for some?

T

Tattered Rebirth

Pretty often, I guess. They're normally in the band as well, so I see them often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back