• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Roxas theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

superwhiteboy23

Hey, i dont know if this was posted already, and if it was, sorry, but I've been wondering for awhile...

In KH1 when Sora was turned into a heartless, Roxas was created. When Sora turned back into himself, it was only the heartless part that turned back. Roxas was still there. So Sora should only have been half capable of his full potential up until he and roxas combined, but now that they are combined Sora should be twice as strong and be able to use new abilities like having roxas jump out of him and them having a combination attack or something. Also in the next kingdom hearts game(i mean basically KH3, where sora recieves the message in a bottle from Mickey) sora could be having problems with roxas where Roxas wants to be his own person again.

Anyone else have any ideas on this???

A

Azrael

Maybe but Sora didn't need Roxas, he kept getting stronger while Roxas maintained the same level of strength

afrobutt

Silver Member
Holy shit grammer errors...

So Sora should only have been half capable of his full potential up until he and roxas combined

Yeah, that makes sense

but now that they are combined Sora should be twice as strong

Yeah, and he is. If you didn't notice, Sora wasn't able to pull off those reaction commands in KH1.

and be able to use new abilities like having roxas jump out of him and them having a combination attack or something.

The ****?

sora could be having problems with roxas where Roxas wants to be his own person again.

Why did you only capitolize Roxas once? Regardless, it's implied at the end of KH2 that Roxas is okay with being part of Sora.

LiD

Hey, i dont know if this was posted already, and if it was, sorry, but I've been wondering for awhile...

In KH1 when Sora was turned into a heartless, Roxas was created. When Sora turned back into himself, it was only the heartless part that turned back. Roxas was still there. So Sora should only have been half capable of his full potential up until he and roxas combined, but now that they are combined Sora should be twice as strong and be able to use new abilities like having roxas jump out of him and them having a combination attack or something. Also in the next kingdom hearts game(i mean basically KH3, where sora recieves the message in a bottle from Mickey) sora could be having problems with roxas where Roxas wants to be his own person again.

Anyone else have any ideas on this???

lol ningacom pretty much wrapped it up

^.^ but this theory made laugh haha
Roxas jumping out to help sora
wtf? haha

Sora:HELP ROXAS HELP, I NEED YOUR STRENGTH
Roxas.....Sora...why don't you just go valor...or something
Sora:.....um good point...
Roxas:...yea......

^.^ maybe this would work with Kairi and Namine...
O.O she can help kairi be more usefull

superwhiteboy23

well i didnt mean it like that, but still.

Quote:
but now that they are combined Sora should be twice as strong

Yeah, and he is. If you didn't notice, Sora wasn't able to pull off those reaction commands in KH1.

yeah, but sora and roxas arent together until late in the game in TWTNW

LiD

well i didnt mean it like that, but still.

yeah, but sora and roxas arent together until late in the game in TWTNW

really i could have sworn Sora and Roxas are together after the 3 hours in Twilight Town

and thats why Sora kinda sort of Remember Hayner and the others, because of Roxas messed up memory

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but now that they are combined Sora should be twice as strong and be able to use new abilities like having roxas jump out of him and them having a combination attack or something.

While that would kind of beat the purpose of combining, it'd be cool as hell.

Also in the next kingdom hearts game(i mean basically KH3, where sora recieves the message in a bottle from Mickey) sora could be having problems with roxas where Roxas wants to be his own person again.

I agree, especially if Roxas is half as related to Ven as he probably is.
I'd dig this.

l^.^ maybe this would work with Kairi and Namine...
O.O she can help kairi be more usefull

No can do. Namine, for starters, came from Sora, and that instantly explains quite a bit of her usefulness. Also, her powers come from her relation to him, not from Kairi.
Saying Memories are her "element" as Axel's is Fire, then Kairi will be unable to gain access to those powers, seeing how the whole Somebody probably wouldn't have access to the Nobody's powers.
Either the Nobody is "purified" and thus his Nobody-specific powers are lost when the Somebody is remade (albeit debatable for lack of happenings, but logical), or Namine and Kairi are still somewhat separate.
If Namine is still inside Kairi, then that means she's still her own separate entity, again - making for the powers to be her own, not Kairi's.
The only thing Kairi has going for her in usefulness is being a PoH and even then she only used it once when they didn't even have to use her specifically.

really i could have sworn Sora and Roxas are together after the 3 hours in Twilight Town

They were, only Roxas rebelled along the way, and then he popped up to meet Namine. He returned yet again into Sora though.

and thats why Sora kinda sort of Remember Hayner and the others, because of Roxas messed up memory

It's more Roxas's impression of them, and finally having a Heart (being Sora's) to use in order to cry over them. Sora didn't have access to Roxas's Memories.

LiD

No can do. Namine, for starters, came from Sora, and that instantly explains quite a bit of her usefulness. Also, her powers come from her relation to him, not from Kairi.
Saying Memories are her "element" as Axel's is Fire, then Kairi will be unable to gain access to those powers, seeing how the whole Somebody probably wouldn't have access to the Nobody's powers.
Either the Nobody is "purified" and thus his Nobody-specific powers are lost when the Somebody is remade (albeit debatable for lack of happenings, but logical), or Namine and Kairi are still somewhat separate.
If Namine is still inside Kairi, then that means she's still her own separate entity, again - making for the powers to be her own, not Kairi's.
The only thing Kairi has going for her in usefulness is being a PoH and even then she only used it once when they didn't even have to use her specifically.
>< so basically your saying, there is no hope for Kairi in the area of usefulness

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
>< so basically your saying, there is no hope for Kairi in the area of usefulness

Not quite, only that Namine wouldn't be the source of any possible usefulness, the way things are now.
Kairi's a PoH; she's been shown capable of at least using a Keyblade; they just didn't do anything more with her despite the obvious potential, instead constantly having her kidnapped.
Maybe KH2 finally provided what she needed to stop thinking her obsession love for Sora would make everything right again and that she needs to really do something this time.
"Maybe waiting isn't good enough".
"This time, I'll fight too".
While I laugh at those sentences in light of what we've seen so far and how she still ignores Riku in the long run in those sentences, it shows Kairi is at least willing to try. I'll give her that much.

LiD

Not quite, only that Namine wouldn't be the source of any possible usefulness, the way things are now.
Kairi's a PoH; she's been shown capable of at least using a Keyblade; they just didn't do anything more with her despite the obvious potential, instead constantly having her kidnapped.
Maybe KH2 finally provided what she needed to stop thinking her obsession love for Sora would make everything right again and that she needs to really do something this time.
"Maybe waiting isn't good enough".
"This time, I'll fight too".
While I laugh at those sentences in light of what we've seen so far and how she still ignores Riku in the long run in those sentences, it shows Kairi is at least willing to try. I'll give her that much.

^.^ well thanks for clearing things up
o_O your words make me think of stuff
then i might post a theory (-__- which can easily be proved wrong)
but thank you lol

Owa

I really don't like the idea of Roxas or Namine coming back.
Especially Roxas. Seeing Roxas coming out of Sora's body for some limit would just be retarded.
Isn't Roxas pretty much non existent now?
He finally accepted his fate and merged back with Sora, making Sora whole again, and Roxas gone.
Unless that whole Roxas is Ven thing is true or something, which i dont exactly agree with =/

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I really don't like the idea of Roxas or Namine coming back.

You'll probably dislike the future games, if half the stuff hinted towards are true.

Especially Roxas. Seeing Roxas coming out of Sora's body for some limit would just be retarded.

Ven. Nuff said.

Isn't Roxas pretty much non existent now?

That's highly debatable, actually. Roxas actually popped back into "existence" after he was already "assimilated" back into Sora once (in TWTNW after he went into Sora in TLTW at the beginning). Even before that we've seen his Sense of Self to the point he managed to battle Sora inside their Inner World.
That is more than enough to assume he didn't exactly disappear the second time around either, seeing how
1) At the ending scene Namine and him both appeared over Kairi and Sora, and
2) The nature of Namine and Roxas's resolution was, in fact, to continue being as they themselves through Sora and Kairi... is basically another way to see it.

He finally accepted his fate and merged back with Sora, making Sora whole again, and Roxas gone.

Again, see above. It's debatable whether him and Namine truly accepted "disappearing" into Sora and Kairi, or are just lurking inside them, content for the time being with the end result.
I can see the plot doing what KH2 tried to do and stir Roxas into battling Sora again, and then there's always the issue of Sora's Memories, given even more importance by Days. That will most definitely call Namine back into action, especially since she's effectively about the only person with proved connections to Castle Oblivion - which the Organization found and a lot of people theorize is related to Master Xehanort

Unless that whole Roxas is Ven thing is true or something, which i dont exactly agree with =/

Which is kinda sad, seeing how all you need do to see the connection is use your eyes. They're not the exact same person, no, Nomura confirmed as much, but Sora and Ven are related, and that brings into question the exact nature of Roxas's anti-being.

Owa

Ehh, i guess the whole Ven thing makes sense, and i never said i didnt think there was a connection between Sora, Roxas, and Ven. I just don't think of them as the exact same person, more like, a mix of sora and ven.

So maybe the whole thing with Roxas fighting Sora had something to do with Ven.
Because i still don't like the idea of Roxas and Namine still having an existence.
Just Ven still living on in Sora. (if that's what the whole deal is anyways)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So maybe the whole thing with Roxas fighting Sora had something to do with Ven.
Because i still don't like the idea of Roxas and Namine still having an existence.
Just Ven still living on in Sora. (if that's what the whole deal is anyways)

Ven is more than enough to warrant Roxas as Roxas inside Sora, seeing how that's the way it's been thus far.
Also, Namine effectively coming more from Sora than she did from Kairi makes for a good enough of a reason to bring her back too, imo. Both because logic would have it she has little to do inside Kairi, and that her bond with Sora'll pull her back out at one point or another.

superwhiteboy23

well i dont want roxas to take soras place or anything, but i would very much like to see him have an important rule in the game. cuz roxas is in sora and namine is in kairi, i just hope that there not like schizophrenic. lol

afrobutt

Silver Member
you know whats gay? people wanting roxas to be the protaganist of the game. Now THAT is gay

What's gay about that? Considering Roxas is a better charecter in every single way, compared to the lack of charecter development or any intrest at all that is Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back