• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Wielders?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chosen Hero

Hello everybody,
I have a question, maybe it's a stupid question.
But why can Riku, Mickey & Kairi wield the Keyblade??
Because Sora is the Keyblade Wielder I found it weird that R,M & K can wield the Keyblade too.
I do understand why Roxas can wield him, because he's Sora's nobody, but not why RMK can.
Don't take to hard on me I'm new here:rolleyes::toungesmile:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Riku was the original Weilder of the Keyblade, so its natural that he can
Mickey is the chosen weilder of the Keybl\ade of the rhelm of Darkness so thats why he got his
Kairi Sux. Her keyblade is really Riku's. She is only able to weild it because of her being a princess of heart. Most likely.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
If you rember mickey gives kari her keyblade not riku but the reason is the same really its part of mickeys keyblade

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But why can Riku, Mickey & Kairi wield the Keyblade??
Because Sora is the Keyblade Wielder I found it weird that R,M & K can wield the Keyblade too.
I do understand why Roxas can wield him, because he's Sora's nobody, but not why RMK can.

Kairi can't. Riku's Keyblade, as stated above. The circumstances under which she can Use the Keyblade aren't confirmed completely, though Riku willing for her to use it (as opposed to Sora snatching it back from Jack Sparrow, and much like Roxas giving it to Riku to use when they fought) along with Kairi being a PoH and thus with a connection to the Keyblades is the likely explanation.
As for the rest - well, Riku and Mickey both have strong Hearts and there's more than one Keyblade in the universe, so - why not?

Cicero

Visionary
As for the rest - well, Riku and Mickey both have strong Hearts and there's more than one Keyblade in the universe, so - why not?

This implies that anyone with a strong heart can wield a keyblade, thus Kairi can too. So why go through the other explanation? =P

But this cannot be true, as in that case, among others, every organization member would be able to use a keyblade too, and that's just bizar.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This implies that anyone with a strong heart can wield a keyblade, thus Kairi can too. So why go through the other explanation? =P

Becuase Pure Heart =\= Strong Heart.

But this cannot be true, as in that case, among others, every organization member would be able to use a keyblade too, and that's just bizar.

If their Somebodies would've wielded the Keyblade, yes, but seeing how they ended up being overtaken by the Darkness, I doubt they did.

Another Report said:
VI - Could you please give an explanation for the new Keyblade “Way to the Dawn” that Riku obtained and the Keyblade Kairi has, as well as what the conditions for using a Keyblade are?

There isn’t necessarily one Keyblade for the Dark side and one for the Light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, “Those with strong hearts” is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those. Riku’s “Way to the Dawn” and Kairi’s Keyblade are naturally the same type of Keyblade as Sora’s. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater’s transfer and occurence, as well as Riku’s handing it to Kairi. When there isn’t a normal process of acquisition, I think it’s ok to think there is some deeper meaning there.

Fun facts we've learned -
  1. There are as many Keyblades as there are Qualified Hearts. Hoozah.
  2. Riku handed the Keyblade to Kairi and it's implied that the Keyblade he gave her was in fact the Soul Eate after it changed to the WtD, further implying it's Riku's Keyblade in Duel Wielding as opposed to it being Kairi's Keyblade.
  3. Lol we don't know all the conditions for one to wield a Keyblade, but I suppose being a PoH would let you use one. That means though that Kairi could use the one Riku gave her, not that it's her own.

Cicero

Visionary
Becuase Pure Heart =\= Strong Heart.

I wasn't reffering to Kairi being a PoH, but to Naminé. Only nobodies of people with strong hearts get to be a person and all, like the org. members, nobodies of people with weak hearts become regular nobodies.

As for the rest: its all still too vague indeed.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I wasn't reffering to Kairi being a PoH, but to Naminé. Only nobodies of people with strong hearts get to be a person and all, like the org. members, nobodies of people with weak hearts become regular nobodies.

Two things to consider -
1) Namine was made from Sora's Body and Soul, and we've already seen that that became a human shaped Nobody. So some of it was imprinted with Kairi's Sense of Self instead of Sora's.
2) When dealing with that, Kairi's Heart lacked any and all Darkness. It makes sense that a Nobody to be based on it would be Kairi's spitting image, seeing how Darkness wasn't there to mess the imprinting.

C

Colours

I've always wondered why Namine never used the keyblade.
Maybe it was from her other secret powers that inter feared with the use of the keyblade,
or maybe it was kairi. IDK

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Riku and King Mickey both have strong hearts; theres more than one Keyblade (Just like SA said).
Kairi..Isn't it Riku's keyblade? .-.
She can't weild one. Only for that scene she did.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Riku and King Mickey both have strong hearts; theres more than one Keyblade (Just like SA said).
Kairi..Isn't it Riku's keyblade? .-.
She can't weild one. Only for that scene she did.

Mostly likely, she can weild because she is a PoH, and because its not really a genuine Keyblade

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
PoHs have connections to the Keyblades. That's been established when Kairi ended up on DI where both Riku and Sora - both Original and current Masters of the KK - were at. It's not that far-fetched to assume it helped her Use the Keyblade Riku gave her.
Also, seeing how the Keyblade came from Riku, I see no point in calling it a fake.

xxEvanxx

Well, Kairi is a princess of Heart, and all of the Princesses of Heart can weild them. Riku was supposed to have the keyblade, but the night he excepted the dakrness, the keyblade realized it should go to Sora. Riku still has the ability to weild it since his heart is strong enough. MIckey trained under Yen Sid, who was masterful of the keyblades. There are difinitely many keyblades, and many weilders, but Sora is the one the Kigndom Key chose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back