• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion = Sora's 'true' memories of Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzboy911

I've been posting and ranting on this for as long as I've known Xions face and thus far NOT A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE HAS PROVEN OTHERWISE. To re-word that, every single detail we know about Xion supports the idea that Xion is the non-existent incarnation of Sora's true memories of Kairi, as opposed to the false memories of Namine. When Sora was asleep, Namine was trying to fit his true memories in place of his false memories of herself, but couldn't for a whole year on the basis that they were held by Xion. It wasn't until she was 'destroyed' that Namine could fit them into place. It fits why Xemnas wants her so badly; two keybladd wielders, both nobodies, both under his authority. It fits why she and Riku talk about Sora and Kairi and how she should return to her 'true source' (?) and why she wants to 'bring two people together'. Namine wanted to meet her because while Sora had false memories of her, Xion was his true memories of Kairi. And get this; she is a different nobody than any of the others in the Order. She is the incarnation of a person memories, but someone else's memories; she is both Kairi and Sora in a sense. Even though she looks like Kairi, she has Sora's memories.

JUST TRY 'FLAMMING' IT, BEACH! JUST TRY!!!!
if there is any overlooked detail, anything i haven't noticed, point it out. but don't make sheet up.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I've been posting and ranting on this for as long as I've known Xions face and thus far NOT A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE HAS PROVEN OTHERWISE. To re-word that, every single detail we know about Xion supports the idea that Xion is the non-existent incarnation of Sora's true memories of Kairi, as opposed to the false memories of Namine. When Sora was asleep, Namine was trying to fit his true memories in place of his false memories of herself, but couldn't for a whole year on the basis that they were held by Xion. It wasn't until she was 'destroyed' that Namine could fit them into place. It fits why Xemnas wants her so badly; two keybladd wielders, both nobodies, both under his authority. It fits why she and Riku talk about Sora and Kairi and how she should return to her 'true source' (?) and why she wants to 'bring two people together'. Namine wanted to meet her because while Sora had false memories of her, Xion was his true memories of Kairi. And get this; she is a different nobody than any of the others in the Order. She is the incarnation of a person memories, but someone else's memories; she is both Kairi and Sora in a sense. Even though she looks like Kairi, she has Sora's memories.

JUST TRY 'FLAMMING' IT, BEACH! JUST TRY!!!!
if there is any overlooked detail, anything i haven't noticed, point it out. but don't make sheet up.

Memories are not strong enough to create living beings. Period, so there goes your entire theory.

Spazzboy911

don't make sheet up.

well, that was quick.
it's called an isolated incident; you're incapable of comparing it to anything else, it's only ever happened once. you would have to have a second example to compare it to to demonstrate if it's week or strong to then find out if a memory is strong enough or too week to form a physical manifestation.

and anyway, if she's not, what else fits the bill?
the only real evidence against this is that it's never happened before. you want to go through a list of all 'firsts' in the series? first nobody to wield a keyblade? first nobody with real emotions? first heartless? why not 'first memory incarnation'? it's only unheard of because nobody has ever heard of it, that doesn't make it impossible just because she's the only one.

....so what use is the in quoting the whole thing? so as long as you're the first reply, do you think 'we' need reminding as to what you're referring to?

living beings
nobodys aren't living beings, they dont exist. even if memories couldn't create a full person, wouldn't it just be proving the point that she's not a 'living being'?

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
the only real evidence against this is that it's never happened before. you want to go through a list of all 'firsts' in the series? first nobody to wield a keyblade? first heartless? why not 'first memory incarnation'? it's only unheard of because nobody has ever heard of it

I'll go with "Xion joined the Organization before Chain of Memories", thus all but nullifying any and all theories that say she's made up of Sora's Memories of Kairi.
Did those Memories have to do with her appearance? Probably, otherwise there's no way to explain the similarity, unless we say she was born on the night of the storm.
That, however, would make her Kairi's Nobody made of nothing, and not Sora's Memories of her - which were still safely tucked inside his Heart until after Xion joined, which means it was after Xion was created.

Also, check up the more recent translations. Riku never told Xion to return to her "true source/place". "Ikaeru beki bashou" - the place one must return to.
He might have as well told her about returning to Roxas's side, seeing how he seemed sympathetic with her dilemma - one he knew himself all too well.

bring two people together

I really have to wonder where you're getting your translations from. Most translations I've seen are either her wondering about two people being alike. While that might show relation back to Kairi - it was in the stage we got to see her face, but that hardly indicates her source.

Spazzboy911

"Xion joined the Organization before Chain of Memories"
she is #14 and Roxas is #13, so that would mean that Xion joined after Roxas, which would mean Roxas joined
sometime .... nonono. if Xion was born on the night of the storm, the Roxas joined before that? no.

Kairi's Nobody made of nothing
except Kairi's nobody is made of Namine

He might have as well told her about returning to Roxas's side,

so Riku wants Xion and Roxas to be friends, only to then destroy Roxas to re-awaken Sora? according to my theory, wouldn't 'the place she belongs' be Sora's heart, thus help awaken him?

seeing how he seemed sympathetic with her dilemma - one he knew himself all too well.
sympathetic about her? he just wanted Sora back like everyone else. It was more like "Please go back to Sora so i can have my friend back" while Xions plead was that she already had friends- Roxas and Axel

So your theory is that Roxas and Xion were born backwards and that Riku wants Xion to be friends with Roxas? How does that even match up with KH2?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
she is #14 and Roxas is #13, so that would mean that Xion joined after Roxas, which would mean Roxas joined
sometime .... nonono. if Xion was born on the night of the storm, the Roxas joined before that? no.

No.
Roxas = Born on KH1 HB. Recruited instantly afterwards.
Namine = Born at the same time. Found shortly after.
Xion = joined the Organization when all Org members that appeared in CoM were present, as seen in the trailers.
Xion was created at a time we know not of, save for the fact it was before Chain of Memories.
Number in the organization = order in which they were drafted, not born.

Who is
1) made of Nothing
2) Came from Sora, so even if she's made of something, it's not from Kairi. Xion could've been born on the night of the storm.

so Riku wants Xion and Roxas to be friends, only to then destroy Roxas to re-awaken Sora? according to my theory, wouldn't 'the place she belongs' be Sora's heart, thus help awaken him?

He seems to care about Xion a great deal. I doubt he wanted to force her into anything.
Furthermore, I doubt Sora would be a "place". It would be better had he said "someone" - thus supporting also the notion of relations to Kairi.
But he said a place - in response to Xion saying she couldn't disappear yet.

sympathetic about her? he just wanted Sora back like everyone else. It was more like "Please go back to Sora so i can have my friend back" while Xions plead was that she already had friends- Roxas and Axel

I doubt it. It's obvious he has Sora's interest in mind, but he could've just pounded her and dragged her in by the hair a-la Roxas.
He didn't.

So your theory is that Roxas and Xion were born backwards and that Riku wants Xion to be friends with Roxas? How does that even match up with KH2?

Who said that was my theory? I was just stating facts to show why your theory failed.
Xion couldn't be Sora's Memories of Kairi incarnated.

>.< ITS JAPANESE! the only translations i get are FROM THIS SITE! they're from older posts, like a month or more ago. good luck finding those.

1) Don't double post.
2) That's what I said - there're newer, better translations. Look them up.

Spazzboy911

so try this, then
what you have told me, your words were that
1)Xion was created in the storm on Destiny Island. I dont even think this happened. what did happen was Kairi's heart went into Sora, leaving Kairi empty and Sora with 2 hearts; there werent nobodies
2) the organization was full when she joined. this means Roxas was already there. the thing is, we also know
3)ROXAS WAS 'BORN' DURING THE HOLLOW BASTION INCIDENT AT THE SAME TIME AS NAMINE!!!

which would mean Xion was 'born, she joined as the last member, and then Roxas was 'born? get it straight. THERE IS NO PROOF NOR EVIDENCE, OR ANY REASON TO BELIEVE XION WAS BORN DURING THE TRANSFER BETWEEN KAIRI AND SORA DURING THE STORM! who even started that idea?

I doubt it. It's obvious he has Sora's interest in mind, but he could've just pounded her and dragged her in by the hair a-la Roxas.
He didn't.
I'm pretty sure it was more like this
-Riku sees person with keyblade,
-defeats them
-sees Xion looks like Kairi
-decides not to kill her; she's kairi

i mean they did fight, right?

Who said that was my theory? I was just stating facts to show why your theory failed.

THE ENTIRE IDEA THAT XION WAS BORN DURING THE STORM IS A THEORY!!!!
that's what fans have been saying, it's NOT a fact

i pointed out that it's in japanese because English and Japanese have no exact translations; it can be translated different ways, depending on which way your saying it (E2J compared to J2E)

you haven't actually disproved anything i stated except by theories you made that don't fit into the game. therefore, if my theory fits with the game and yours doesn't, of course your theory won't match up with mine. a=b and b=/=c, so a=/=c

Roxas and Namine were created, roxas joined the organization, Sora went through Castle Oblivion and lost his memories of Kairi, Xion was born and joined the Organization, fought Riku, and he is now persuading her to become a memory again to awaken Sora, but she is already friends with Roxas and Axel. she is later killed, Roxas wonders about the keyblade choosing him, we watch DD-asas, and KH2 rolls. there is the story from KH1, through CoM, and into KH2. it. fits.

>.> ugh, this is why i'm so reluctant to log in anymore. you guys dont think of theories based off of game content, you make up fanfics and post them as legitimate game storyline. yes, this is why i don't care to talk to people about things that dont matter like games; they just think as long as it doesnt matter, ftw and have fun with fanfics. so ok, you go head and have fun with that. you can go head and have fun thinking to yourself that SE is going to publish your fnafics in their naxt games. i just try to figure out the next logical steps in a well constructed storyline without slaughtering the characters.
ftw

Last edited:
A

Audo

SA is right in saying that Xion joined before CoM.
Which means, no - she is not made of memories of Kairi.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
nobodys aren't living beings

wrong.

they dont exist

Non Existent =/= Not alive.

even if memories couldn't create a full person, wouldn't it just be proving the point that she's not a 'living being'?

no.

She could have refused.
She could have not been found.
Xemnas, having an immense fear of girls, decided not to recruit her at first.

Lots of logical reasons really.

More specifically, she is made up of nothing.

no?

Stop. It's just easier to call him stupid.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
>.> ugh, this is why i'm so reluctant to log in anymore. you guys dont think of theories based off of game content

I wasn't the one that said Xion was Sora's Memories when she was born before CoM, mate.

Stop. It's just easier to call him stupid.

I've wasted too much time on him already.

akash

It fits why she and Riku talk about Sora and Kairi and how she should return to her 'true source' (?) and why she wants to 'bring two people together'. Namine wanted to meet her because while Sora had false memories of her, Xion was his true memories of Kairi. And get this; she is a different nobody than any of the others in the Order. She is the incarnation of a person memories, but someone else's memories; she is both Kairi and Sora in a sense. Even though she looks like Kairi, she has Sora's memories.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It fits why she and Riku talk about Sora and Kairi and how she should return to her 'true source' (?) and why she wants to 'bring two people together'. Namine wanted to meet her because while Sora had false memories of her, Xion was his true memories of Kairi. And get this; she is a different nobody than any of the others in the Order. She is the incarnation of a person memories, but someone else's memories; she is both Kairi and Sora in a sense. Even though she looks like Kairi, she has Sora's memories.

1) learn to reply in a manner that isn't quoting the op word for word.
2) Learn to read the thread that came after it that details lengthly why it doesn't add up.
3) catch up on the recent Trailers and see for yourself why it doesn't add up.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Me said:
Memories are not strong enough to create living beings. Period
This. read the page before posting to see exactly why that is impossible

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This. read the page before posting to see exactly why that is impossible

I actually disagree with that notion since under certain circumstances they apparently can (CO). Also, seeing how I believe Xion is affected by Memories, I can't just shrug Memories off as such a powerless thing.
You're working too hard though.
Xion was born prior to CoM. That's all you need to debunk this.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I actually disagree with that notion since under certain circumstances they apparently can (CO). Also, seeing how I believe Xion is affected by Memories, I can't just shrug Memories off as such a powerless thing.
You're working too hard though.
Xion was born prior to CoM. That's all you need to debunk this.

But Outside of CO do you really think something can be created with just memory alone?

I never said that memories are not powerful, we know by experiences with Namine that they are, but I just think that they ar not as strong as a Body/Soul & Heart.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But Outside of CO do you really think something can be created with just memory alone?

We've seen weirder things happen, and things that are made up of just about nothing - namely, Namine.
She's all but a sense of self with nothing else to her.
Whatever'll be made up from the Memories will at least have the Memories sustaining them.

I never said that memories are not powerful, we know by experiences with Namine that they are, but I just think that they are not as strong as a Body/Soul & Heart.

And yet Memories are what is used for the most part to explain the Nobodies - their replacement of Heart. They are compared to the Heart in importance and dare I say strength.
Heck, they're obviously stronger than the B+S going by what we've seen thus far - those are a mere vessel and a source of fuel for the Sense of Self to do with as it pleases, forget not.

nobody.gamer

okay, all you guys are doing is fighting his what-if with your own what-ifs. It's not like that. You can't what-if a what-if then it's just fiction. Spazzy has a point and your are literally fighting his theory with your own. Unless you have a written document saying you are right I don't want to hear.

P.S. I'm finally back. My comp broke.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
okay, all you guys are doing is fighting his what-if with your own what-ifs. It's not like that. You can't what-if a what-if then it's just fiction. Spazzy has a point and your are literally fighting his theory with your own. Unless you have a written document saying you are right I don't want to hear.

P.S. I'm finally back. My comp broke.

No. We have facts. He just chooses not to believe them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back