• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok my unbirth theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blade5468

I dont know what you mean but how does that explain how their extinct or the meaning of unbirth?

Explain what you mean.

I'm pretty sure he's just saying they're like heartless, which again everyone will get pissed off about.

riku is darkness

no, im saying i dont know what they are and i want to know

and i didnt mean to make it sound that they are heartless, i meant that they are like nobodies except instead of being a replica of the person, its just the darkness of their hearts

Muse

you look atrocious
no, im saying i dont know what they are and i want to know

and i didnt mean to make it sound that they are heartless, i meant that they are like nobodies except instead of being a replica of the person, its just the darkness of their hearts

How would the darkness in their hearts be able to take form though?

Muse

you look atrocious
That doesn't make sense.

Them being called Unbirths =/= explains how the darkness in peoples' hearts would be able to take form.

Axelfan008

I think that perhaps the Soul becomes tainted with Darkness when it leaves the body. Or, the unbirths are Souls that have not been givin to someone, but infected by the darkness. So they were never born (thus Unbirths). Or it could be the same for the heart too. Mabey they were the pre-heartless.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I think that perhaps the Soul becomes tainted with Darkness when it leaves the body.

If that were true how come we don't see Unibirths in KH1 through KH2?
Or, the unbirths are Souls that have not been givin to someone, but infected by the darkness. So they were never born (thus Unbirths).
So how does that work exactly?
How can a soul exist by it's self without being inside of a person first?

Mabey they were the pre-heartless.
Nope, They are two seperate creatures.

Muse

you look atrocious
I think that perhaps the Soul becomes tainted with Darkness when it leaves the body.

Souls leave the body, the body dies.

Also, we have nothing to suggest that souls can be tainted by darkness. I don't think that souls are either light nor dark. They're neutral. And by having neither light nor dark, they can't be tainted by either light nor dark, can they?

Or, the unbirths are Souls that have not been givin to someone, but infected by the darkness. So they were never born (thus Unbirths).

So, you mean, the souls of babies before they are conceived?

And once again, don't know if souls can be infected by darkness.

Or it could be the same for the heart too. Mabey they were the pre-heartless.

Unbirths are the predecessors of the Heartless.

Axelfan008

Souls leave the body, the body dies.

Also, we have nothing to suggest that souls can be tainted by darkness. I don't think that souls are either light nor dark. They're neutral. And by having neither light nor dark, they can't be tainted by either light nor dark, can they?

So, you mean, the souls of babies before they are conceived?

And once again, don't know if souls can be infected by darkness.

Unbirths are the predecessors of the Heartless.
and this goes for the guy above this post too.

The Fact is; WE JUST DON'T KNOW! It might be possible, it might not be. It might bve nessisary for the body to be alive to have an unbirth, it might not be. These are just theories. I don't know about souls, because they were the one part of a person that was skipped over in the original games. we will just have to wait and see.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
and this goes for the guy above this post too.
Me?:35:
The Fact is; WE JUST DON'T KNOW!
Yes, but there are somethings we can rule out based on the current info. Like we know unbirths aren't heartless and that they are composed of some element of life in the KH universe. *Cough* Souls *Cough*
. I don't know about souls, because they were the one part of a person that was skipped over in the original games.
And that is what almost everyone on this site currently thinks. Your on the right track with the whole soul thing, but you just need to change your idea a bit to make more sense.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I think that perhaps the Soul becomes tainted with Darkness when it leaves the body. Or, the unbirths are Souls that have not been givin to someone, but infected by the darkness. So they were never born (thus Unbirths). Or it could be the same for the heart too.

Doesn't explain why they are gone or how they are a starting point for the Heartless.

Mabey they were the pre-heartless.

No. Heartless were created by Xehanort.

The Fact is; WE JUST DON'T KNOW!

That's no excuse to make a stupid theory...

we will just have to wait and see.

That defeats the purpose of this section, genius...

Athomus

Perhaps they are what happens when a innocent (or otherwise) full person is slain (or released) by a keyblade.

Or perhaps they are the slain, twisted into their current shape by Xehanort or another force.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Perhaps they are what happens when a innocent (or otherwise) full person is slain (or released) by a keyblade.

Or perhaps they are the slain, twisted into their current shape by Xehanort or another force.

If it's the Keyblades, then how come they're supposedly in similar quantities to the Heartless? That would involve someone going on a massive, massive slaying spree, stabbing everyone with their Keyblade, or for people to be killed continually for several years, to counteract the Unbirth being destroyed by other forces, such as other Keyblade Wielders, or just anyone that kills them.

Athomus

If it's the Keyblades, then how come they're supposedly in similar quantities to the Heartless? That would involve someone going on a massive, massive slaying spree, stabbing everyone with their Keyblade, or for people to be killed continually for several years, to counteract the Unbirth being destroyed by other forces, such as other Keyblade Wielders, or just anyone that kills them.

My other thought is that somehow Xehanort has already made contact with Kingdom Hearts. Based on the secret ending, it seemed like he was able to call upon what appears to be Kingdom Hearts relatively easy.

Perhaps, though his own power or some kind of machine, he was just corrupting these beings that would normally have been born into people - thus the creatures become unborn beings of darkness.

Of course, it's probably wrong, but just another thought.

Until we find a direct motive for the old Xehanort, or objective, it's hard to really judge.

Axelfan008

Doesn't explain why they are gone or how they are a starting point for the Heartless.

No. Heartless were created by Xehanort.

That's no excuse to make a stupid theory...

That defeats the purpose of this section, genius...
What do you have against me?
1. i said PRE- heartless (That means before heartless)
2. Maybe they were defeated to a point where they no longer were a threat, or TAV did something to stop the process.
and 3. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back