• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i got it! (nobody theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku is darkness

ok, roxas is a different nobody right? Namine too. i have a theory, roxas was born when sora turned heartless. but kairi changed him back. so when he changed back, roxas sorta changed.
and namine too. i know namine isnt kairis nobody, but it could happen with them too. kairi got her heart stolen, which possibly could have made namine. but she got her heart back. Just like sora, so namine maybe changed like roxas???!??

i dunno if this is a good theory or not but i just made it up.:confused:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
ok, roxas is a different nobody right? Namine too. i have a theory, roxas was born when sora turned heartless. but kairi changed him back. so when he changed back, roxas sorta changed.
Yush.
and namine too. i know namine isnt kairis nobody, but it could happen with them too.
Namine is Kairi's Nobody. It's the fact that if she is a Nobody or not.
kairi got her heart stolen, which possibly could have made namine. but she got her heart back.
Kairi's heart was never stolen. It went into Sora's body and stayed here until Sora stabbed himself. Namine was made when Kairi's heart left Sora. However people bielve Xion was created around the time Kairi's heart went inside Sora.
Just like sora, so namine maybe changed like roxas???!?
I don't think Namine ever changed. Since she has no body and soul

EDIT: Goddammit beaten to it. And 1,700 posts ftw

Key of Valor

The Professor
Roxas is sora's nobody
Namine is kairi's nobody

Roxas has sora's body and soul.
Namine has no body and soul.

But KoV say otherwise.

Since it was never actually stated that Roxas possesses
Sora's body and soul, it's possible to theorize that Roxas
might not have Sora's body and soul.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Since it was never actually stated that Roxas possesses
Sora's body and soul, it's possible to theorize that Roxas
might not have Sora's body and soul.
What are you talking about? When Sora and Kairi's heart left Sora's body, Roxas got the body and soul, Namine got the scraps. Roxas was made like other Nobodies, so of course he has Sora's b+s.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Whats the point of what happen in KH 2, the organization knowing he is sora's nobody which he is accepted not namine most likely because he has a body and soul.

Hershey said:
What are you talking about. When Sora and Kairi's heart left Sora's body, Roxas got the body and soul, Namine got the scraps. Roxas was made like other Nobodies, so of course he has Sora's b+s
KoV thinks outside of the box since roxas having sora's body and soul isnt mention, implied. He says its a possibility that he isnt composed of it.

Key of Valor

The Professor
It's never been stated that Roxas has Sora's vessel.
There hasn't been a single report, interview, scene, or
character that has actually said it. Since Roxas is such a
special nobody, his composition might be something else.

keybladelegacy

Website
That may be so but it is implied. Namine is kairi's nobody she cant be comprised of sora's body and soul because she fuses with kairi but roxas fuses with sora in KH 2 which indicates he is whole. It is even said that axel wants to turn sora back into a heartless createing a nobody(roxas) the only way that would happen if he had his body and soul which he had from the beginning when roxas fused with him.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well, if Roxas never had Sora's vessel, what happened to Sora's b+s?
Also, Sora was just a heart during KH2, so Roxas would be the b+s

keybladelegacy

Website
Well, if Roxas never had Sora's vessel, what happened to Sora's b+s?
If i remember right he thinks its namine that has it because of that Ansem Report that says Namine is comprised of sora's body and soul.

Also he doesnt necessarily think sora was a heart but somehow retain a body.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

Sora and Roxas fused in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2, so actually Sora was a whole being throughout Kingdom Hearts 2. Roxas was only a projection at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 not, Sora's body and soul.

Is the vessel not the body and soul?

The vessel is the same as the body and soul.

Muse

you look atrocious
Even if it was never stated, logic would have it that Roxas is Sora's body and soul. :/ If Namine was the one to really have his body and soul, kindly explain how it 'magically' changed from that of a young male to a young female.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
And even more so why Roxas was needed to complete Sora and not Namine and why Namine reunited with Kairi and not Sora.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Araliya said:
Even if it was never stated, logic would have it that Roxas is Sora's body and soul. :/ If Namine was the one to really have his body and soul, kindly explain how it 'magically' changed from that of a young male to a young female.

Roxas being composed of Sora's vessel is the likely scenario,
but I'm just saying that it's possible for Roxas' composition
to be something else.

And vessels can change form. For Example: Riku's vessel changed form into Xehanort's vessel.
So perhaps Sora's vessel could by influence of Kairi's Imprint can change form into Namine.

Muse

you look atrocious
But it's been stated that Nami's composed of nothing. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back