• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Weapon or Fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Better Weapon

• Ultima

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Fenrir

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade XIII

Which do like better in KHII, Fenrir or Ultima

The Ultima has great Strength and magic, and Fenrir OUTSTANTING stength and weak magic. So I'll have to say i like fenrir more because you don use magic much in KHII

Finrear

Fenrir all the way. I mean it's my user name, but I missed spelled.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Ultima weapon mostly because when you have it equipped it gives you the most magic so it ups the power of Explosion and spells like Reflega... so I'd use that one

Gram

Banned
Awards
1 make a poll,

2 fenrir, i love the neg combo ability plus its the only 1 that looks like a modern key.

Musical charm

I like the ultima weapon, but the thing is that I've never seen fenrir or why it special, so that pretty much why I picked ultima, plus it took me the end of the world to get ultima xD, so my final answer is ultima ^v^

Gram

Banned
Awards
like the ultima weapon, but the thing is that I've never seen fenrir or why it special, so that pretty much why I picked ultima, plus it took me the end of the world to get ultima xD, so my final answer is ultima ^v^
u've never got fenrir o.0

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I personally like Ultima better because it looks totally sweet and has a kick-butt ability that's really useful in conjunction with Curaga in the game's harder solo fights. But I will admit that I like to use Fenrir for just hacking through waves of enemies. They die a lot faster that way, and it's not like there's ever any chance of dying against heartless by the time you get Fenrir, lol.

Musical charm

I had recently became a kh fan around august last year, and I only have kh days and kh 2, I had to see all of the video walkthroughs of kh, kh2, and kh re com, I only know the story very well, ok, I didn't know about fenrir, I keep in hearing that its awsome so now I'm trying to get it in kh2. This is my story on how I became a kh fan, even though I don't own most kh games or might not know a few things, that still won't stop my love for kingdom hearts! ( I'm not trying to sound mean in any way)

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hold on! Lets backtrack a little, You dont have fenrir! And you call yourself a Kingdom Hearts Fan.
no need to be so harsh -_-

c V shes new at it.

had recently became a kh fan around august last year, and I only have kh days and kh 2, I had to see all of the video walkthroughs of kh, kh2, and kh re com, I only know the story very well, ok, I didn't know about fenrir, I keep in hearing that its awsome so now I'm trying to get it in kh2. This is my story on how I became a kh fan, even though I don't own most kh games or might not know a few things, that still won't stop my love for kingdom hearts! ( I'm not trying to sound mean in any way)
if u watn fenrir just beat sephiroth :d

Musical charm

no need to be so harsh -_-

c V shes new at it.

if u watn fenrir just beat sephiroth :d

Thanks, now I need to work up a stragety to beat sephiroth ^v^ keyblade XII, its okay, but trust me, I hear that so many times in school that it doesn't pist me off anymore...

Gram

Banned
Awards
Thanks, now I need to work up a stragety to beat sephiroth ^v^ keyblade XII, its okay, but trust me, I hear that so many times in school that it doesn't pist me off anymore...
my advise, max out u lvl.
a good training spot is teh place were u fought scar in pride lands or TWTNW.

or just use a gameshark :p

Keyblade XIII

The Biggest tip I can give to you, is PRACTICE. He's really hard at first, but every time you fight him he gets easier and easier.

Gram

Banned
Awards
The Biggest tip I can give to you, is PRACTICE. He's really hard at first, but every time you fight him he gets easier and easier.
this most of all, ive fought him so much i managed to beat him a lvl 64 last time.

Musical charm

this most of all, ive fought him so much i managed to beat him a lvl 64 last time.

o_O... right now I'm at lvl 84 and I still can't beat him but maybe its bacuase I need more play time, my bro owns a ps3 which I use to play kh2 since I don't a ps2 and since my bro uses the ps3 most of the time, I only get to have a chance to play when he goes to work. so yeah, I'd need all the help I can get, but I already found a thread on how to beat sephi in kh2 ^v^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back