• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What will be Skuld's and Ephemera's role be in Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

I am pretty certain that Skuld and Ephemera will have some role in kingdom hearts 3, because of their appearance on that unchained X thing with sora- and riku and kairi with their new outfits! or what looks like could be their new outfits at least. also, Skuld's hair was much shorter than it was in Unchained, so I am thinking that is what she is going to look like in kingdom hearts 3, but what and how will they play a role in kingdom hearts 3!?!?!?!?!!? Anyone have any ideas?????

Vmkblaster1

Re: What will be Skuld's and Ephemera's role be in Kingdom Hearts 3?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?

I posted this thread twice, how do I delete it, can a staff person delete it or something!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luxu

Awards
Re: What will be Skuld's and Ephemera's role be in Kingdom Hearts 3?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?

Well, they most likely will appear. As for the Player character (Who is supposed to appear beside them, but our Chirithy is still with her). Either the Player IS Ventus, or they are trying to hide the Player's appearance until the Back Cover or 3.

As for the confirmed duo, their role might be trying to track down Daybreak Town and the Book of Prophecies. Or helping to gain some sort of advantage over the Seekers of Darkness, with Ephemera's close bond with Ava and leading the Dandelions, Skuld's seemingly connection to Kingdom Hearts, and our connection with the Keyblade War and the Book. I would think that they could help gain an advantage over the Seekers of Darkness, by spilling secrets. Hell, Ephemera is leader of the Dandelions they might aid with helping in the battle! But without a doubt they are a vital key in unlocking the ending.

Hallowseve

Re: What will Skuld's and Ephemera's role be in Kingdom Hearts 3?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?

Ephemer and Skuld are interesting cases. We know they are major characters in KHx, and being Dandelions, it'll be interesting to see what the future holds for them. I think they'll most certainly appear in KH3, but what role they will play? I don't know. I'm sure they will interact with Sora to some extent. I also feel they may play a key role in an arc related to Ventus.

Zul

Awards
Re: What will Skuld's and Ephemera's role be in Kingdom Hearts 3?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?

I always wondered if a KHx character would fill in the 13th seat of darkness.

I was thinking Maleficent once, but considering the side-show clown she's been reduced to....yeah.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Who knows but i'm hoping for a lot of interactions and teamups with those 2,especially Skuld.

appleboy82791

Awards

Delete this post please. -----

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards

I gotta agree with the "!??!?!?!?!?!?", but I don't think creating Threads are bad

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I'll thank you not to discourage people from talking about the series and making new threads if the threads contain discussable topics, appleboy82791.

But yes, a little of "!?" goes a long way.

appleboy82791

Awards

I'll thank you not to discourage people from talking about the series and making new threads if the threads contain discussable topics, appleboy82791.

But yes, a little of "!?" goes a long way.

Sorry. I don't mean to sound so harsh. It's just... so many duplicate threads...

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

We know very little about them yet, maybe Ux season two will reveal more. Hard to say who's side they'll even be on, but we will probably see much more of them in the future. And Skuld will look so good in the new engine.

Griewer

Awards

Might only be me but I can only picture them as characters with the sole role of explaining stuff to Sora & Co or being guides for a short time. Maybe appear in a digital Daybreak Town or maybe within Kingdom Hearts, but not as permanently important characters. There are far too many keyblade wielders as it is at the moment.

Vmkblaster1

Just stop creating threads! Jeez! I've never seen anyone make this many threads! Threads already exist for 90% of everything you're bringing up. And what's with all the "?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" in every single one of your threads. Just stop it.
I am getting really tired of this crap... People saying to stop posting so many threads! I have cool and interesting ideas, so I want to address them... And sure I will stop with the !???!?!!?... Okay, geez, it is a thread for goodness sake, you guys should happy for people interested in this game series... I talked about double sided keyblades... And it got attention really fast and I don't remember seeing that thread somewhere else. I am not going to look through every single thread to see if my idea is present, because new stuff for kingdom hearts comes out all of the time and the thread is different from the ones now... And if I am going to be honest with you, it did come out harsh! I just made like 4 posts in a matter of 3 days... Really... No one has ever done that before... Are you sure about that?! Fine I'll stop making so many threads... If I have an idea... I will make sure to divide it among days with my other threads to make sure I don't upset or make anyone cry on here...

Griewer

Awards

I am getting really tired of this crap... People saying to stop posting so many threads! I have cool and interesting ideas, so I want to address them... And sure I will stop with the !???!?!!?... Okay, geez, it is a thread for goodness sake, you guys should happy for people interested in this game series... I talked about double sided keyblades... And it got attention really fast and I don't remember seeing that thread somewhere else. I am not going to look through every single thread to see if my idea is present, because new stuff for kingdom hearts comes out all of the time and the thread is different from the ones now... And if I am going to be honest with you, it did come out harsh! I just made like 4 posts in a matter of 3 days... Really... No one has ever done that before... Are you sure about that?! Fine I'll stop making so many threads... If I have an idea... I will make sure to divide it among days with my other threads to make sure I don't upset or make anyone cry on here...

Take it easy mate we're glad to see people interested in the series and happy to see activity on the site. With that said, putting them many exclamation/question marks at the end of the thread titles/your sentences won't make them any more important, only a bit more difficult to read. =)

Anyways back to the topic at hand :D

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

As for what their role in Kingdom Hearts III will be, who really knows? I'm deeply convinced that they'll be in it, of course, but it's difficult to say just what might happen with them. If we knew more about KHIII itself, it would probably be easier to choose a likely place they'll appear or what their role might be:)

I just hope that one of them seriously punches Xehanort in the face, for even considering creating another Keyblade War--because they know firsthand just how devastating one is.

And if they do another Man Behind the Man thing (how I pray that they won't, though!), where the Master of Masters are Luxu (or both) was pulling Xehanort's strings all along, you can bet that they'll be a part of that reveal, I would say.

Also, there's this theory going around Tumblr (that I don't believe, but I almost want it to be true for the change of pace it would provide) that Ephemer and Skuld are actually Xehanort and Eraqus' parents (though obviously Xehanort and Eraqus wouldn't be aware that they're actual brothers), because Ephemer and Skuld together have all the traits that could make those two's appearances up. So on the microscopically slim chance that that actually ends up being true, then I imagine that Ephemer and Skuld would only be in flashbacks in III (as since Xehanort, canonly, is supposed to be quite old, they should probably no longer be around, if they're his parents and therefore even older than he is).

And as for Player, I have no idea. I still don't know for sure if Nomura's going to do something with them and develop them, or not. I really hope so, actually! Because I've come to like Player, and it's starting to seem like they're important (and if Player would end up being a girl, that would just be so very magical--because for once we'd actually have a friendship between girls play out on screen: Player and Skuld's), but who really knows what will end up happening with them? Tbh, I feel like they'll probably die and not be in III for that reason, or they are Ventus... which I really don't want to be the case, but meh.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

No, don't worry! If you don't see a similar topic on the first or second page please feel free to make a topic with your idea. :)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

light i dont think skud and ephemer are xehanort parents or have any conncetion to to the master xehanort himsrlf but i think there role might be what worng before the keyblad war and how can they change it to prevent the second keyblad war making the same mistakes

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

And as for Player, I have no idea. I still don't know for sure if Nomura's going to do something with them and develop them, or not. I really hope so, actually! Because I've come to like Player, and it's starting to seem like they're important (and if Player would end up being a girl, that would just be so very magical--because for once we'd actually have a friendship between girls play out on screen: Player and Skuld's)
It really would be a nice change of pace if we could finally get a trio with 2 girls and 1 boy instead of the same old/tiring 2 boys one 1 girl trio.

Would really set them apart from the rest,especially if the 2 girls have a close friendship similar to Sora and Riku.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

It really would be a nice change of pace if we could finally get a trio with 2 girls and 1 boy instead of the same old/tiring 2 boys one 1 girl trio.

Would really set them apart from the rest,especially if the 2 girls have a close friendship similar to Sora and Riku.
Namine still needs a trio since she was ousted from the Roxas/Axel one by Xion.

Griewer

Awards

Namine still needs a trio since she was ousted from the Roxas/Axel one by Xion.

ooor we could forget about Xion like everyone else in game did and let Naminé take her place! :p
(I know, I know... this is an act of pure evil. :'D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back