• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ♫ Tokiyoshi ♫

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ~ Swap Magic 3.6 Trouble ~

Umm....thanks guys/girls. >XD Besides taking it to my friend's house, any other advise because I tried cleaning my lasor and other things on my PS2, along with the disk and it still wouldn't load. I'm not even sure if the CD Version works. It did the first time, then it didn't after a while...
  2. ~ Swap Magic 3.6 Trouble ~

Yeah, I have the U.S. Version. ^^''
  3. I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Yummy-lookin'. I eat that any day. BTW, great job, it looks tasty and wonderful. :P
  4. Greatest disappointment in KH2?

My greatest disappointment was the difficulty...wasn't hard at all for me. I actually liked Space Paranoids, it was all tech-ish and neat looking. :D But, other than that, I liked it, also I didn't like Alantica that much. It was alright, but not the best.
  5. ~ Swap Magic 3.6 Trouble ~

Before I get started, I wanted to say, sorry if this isn't the right place to put this Thread. >>' Okay, anyways, I ordered Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ with Swap Magic 3.6 + Flip Top Cover for my Playstation II Slim. I have everything installed correctly, implying that to the Flip Top Cover...
Back