• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 2 quid is good

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 2 quid is good

Film ► How are they going to be able to do Sonic the hedgehog 3?

Jason Griffith And I think it'll be fine, honestly. The original SA games were all PEGI 3, plus kids films can go pretty dark. I'd prefer they don't change it at all you know
  2. 2 quid is good

What if the reverse of Sora getting into Smash happened?

You're too nice dude, you don't have to ask for permission, I was using your own words anyway! Go ahead, feel free
  3. 2 quid is good

NEO: The World Ends With You is now available on Steam

It's like they keep thinking of the worst marketing possible for NTWEWY and decide to top themselves every time. Hopefully it'll do well
  4. 2 quid is good

.... It's a discussion thread. Not the new MCU entry. You can't spoil it? Naming things isn't very difficult, literally just say what you're talking about. "Do you think there will be a KH collection on PS5?" "What if the Reverse of Sora getting into Smash happened?" Like, just write the...
  5. 2 quid is good

Side note: while it's wonderful to see new people being active in discussion, it might help a bit to make the titles actually reflective of your post. Like literally just using the second line of your post would have been enough. I know for me at least, I don't click on topics if I have no idea...
  6. 2 quid is good

Seth Kearsley reveals Kingdom Hearts Animated Series Pilot Animatic

Pretty much thought this but nice to know the reason. Anyway, it'll never be *truly* lost now because I'm sure people have archived it somewhere
  7. 2 quid is good

Damn, the last thing I expected walking into this thread was W.I.T.C.H catching strays 🤒
  8. 2 quid is good

This very much feels like the early 2000s. Like, if you want something to capture what 2003 cartoons were like on the whole that'd probably it. I enjoyed it! The funniest part was the battle music which made me honestly think of Beyblade, I mean, it kinda worked but also, this is KH man. I've...
  9. 2 quid is good

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Same! When I first learned about it I realised that they both could kinda effortlessly pass for the other on certain line, particularly KH2 Sora and Vaan imo. And that's all without even trying haha
  10. 2 quid is good

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Speaking of, it was interesting to know that Vaan's VA voices Sora in the cartoon pilot. I suppose that's the crumb we get to hold on to now :)
  11. 2 quid is good

Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line coming February 2023, featuring TWEWY songs

Well said, I will probably get the digital deluxe edition bc i don't see myself paying for dlc and I only really want the TWEWY dlc as of right now, it's still a little annoying that physical pre orders don't have the same benefit
  12. 2 quid is good

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Either SENA went back on their commitment to use OG cast for non Remake properties (likely) or this is a Remake property. Sorry for being a downer, but crisis core isn't a fantastically amazing game, and it was made infinitely more enjoyable by the dialogue and the delivery of it. This feels...
  13. 2 quid is good

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

To clarify: this is what I mean