• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ace45

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Eyes

This is probably going to be a noobish post but if you notice the eyes in on the Soul Eater Keyblade and the one eye on the DS's keyblade(around 2:40-41 in Birth By Sleep) and then look up around the sky when UEM launches that orb into the sky, there is a brief thunder and as the cloud starts to...
  2. A

Armoured Knight

http://www.khinsider.com/scans/kh2fmvjump.jpg I know everyone has seen this scan already, but I just want to make sure that this guy is not the E.S. To me this guy looks a lot like Sora. Also notice where this knight's visor is shattered, the opposite side of which B.H.S's visor was shattered...
  3. A

Person Playing KH2:FM+ Live

yeah i won't do that anymore and yes the connection dropped out for me as well Man what a awesome way to end final form xemnas, strike raid straight to the heart
  4. A

haha its the truth though, but yeah it should be interesting, uhmmmmmm fighting xenmas dragon right now, he's almost done!
  5. A

heh that little perv, when i was watching him he was looking up kairi's skirt at the altar of naught
  6. A

Part of a Theory for the Secret Ending/Next KH

First off I'll start off with a few points: 1. Notice at the end of Sunset Horizons the 3 Knights pick up the Kingdom Key, The Inverted Key, and Way To Dawn Keyblades. In the beginning of Birth by Sleep, most noticed that the Knights were not holding those keyblades. 2. In an interview with...
  7. A

Alternative Secret Ending HQ Download

you could go to kingdom hearts ultimania, they seem to have the secret ending at the best quality.
  8. A

How many of you have beaten....

When he uses that attack can't you just go all the way to the end of the bridge and use reflect?
Back