• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by adammark61313

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Question?

no its set after that because sora is still sleeping in that pod thing and on the game info it says its based after chain of memories
  2. A

Question?

in kingdom hearts chain of memories all of the orginisation13 members die after getting owned by sora and riku but if 358/2 days is set after that how can they all just be alive again? someone plz tell me? im still looking foward to when it comes out but that seems abit odd
  3. A

KH3 Question

is kingdom hearts 3 actually going to be released does anyone know anything about it?
  4. A

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

I would hate to eat that i would be like drinking sea water LOL
  5. A

Simba ally code PAL

Does anyone know it?
  6. A

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

my favorite battle has to be when you fight axel as roxas with duel keyblade :)
  7. A

Question

yea that makes alot of scence actually hmmm thx that has been anoying me for ages so kairi makes 2 nobody's cool
  8. A

Question

in kingdom hearts 2 namine is ment to be Kiari's nobody but in the new game kingdom hearts 358/2 Days Xion is ment to be part of kiri but she can't have 2 nobody's can she and how come she does not have a heartless?
  9. A

Most Annoying Boss

Axel second becuse it took me ages to defeat him but i finally did It may have taken ages but hey LOL
  10. A

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Release Date?

Anyone Know?
Back