• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by anand

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** well, there is a theory that ever person can summon a keyblade, but sora has the strongest heart, so he can summon the keyblade, but hypothetically, all those keyblades are every1 elses in the world, but their heart isnt as strong as soras...
  2. A

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Update 1/21* All KH2 Cutscenes Available awsomeness
  3. A

I have a question to ask all you

well, sora is thinking *whoa, that leaf is like red, whoh..whoh...ACK!!! who the f is touching me, ohhh, kiari,ohhh, whoh, that leaf is like red, whoh
  4. A

That would suck if there was a KH3...

how do u know?
  5. A

well....THEORY about kh2 (there may be spoilers)

thnx a lot guys, u cleared things up, and dude, i said its all lies
  6. A

Heartless and Dusk creation

uhh, i think, once again, I THINK,that the mummy dude is ansem, its a theory
  7. A

well, ile ask him in science, grrr, maiing a fool of me...well, now ime lost, who really is bhk, and the new "kiari" , the glowing eye, and whats up with the white heartless?
  8. A

lol, all this stuff i got from a friend in science class
  9. A

lol well.....theory....lol..god, u guys r screwed up, its just a game lol...... and correct me on this forumlol, i could use all help i can get...god...over reacting...and plx, like correct me lol, my friend told me this, well ime going to have a chat with hime...srry for the crappy stuff, and...
  10. A

Re: well....some stuff about kh2 (there may be spoilers) ok, srry, namine doesnt want to kill sora, sorry lol
  11. A

uhhh, ok namine doesnt want to kill sora, but sora forgets her to get his old memories back IF U FINISHED CHAIN OF MEMORIES...jeez
  12. A

ok, the new sora outfit is the DARK SIDE OF SORA, the dark side is meaner an stuff, he fights the heartsless, and then eventually controlls them. thats when the bhk come running along and finds about sora and that HE IS THE TWILIGHT OF SORA so then deep dive is showing that bhk and riku try to...
  13. A

also, namine want revenge over sora because he is not her bf, so she manipulates the dark side of kiari to try to kill sora (but i dont get y the creator decided this, ile ask him)
  14. A

...also, i never said kiari turns into a heartless....
  15. A

namine related or is part of kiari, she is jealious of kiari because she has a relationship with sora, she likes sora also, and alters his memories to think that namine was her childhood frien (pretty weird huh?)
Back