• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Anrchydark_light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Favorite Pie

i also would like to know. Whats the best pie? This is a project for school, and i NEED TO KNOW! DONT JUST POST. PLEASE VOTE IF U CAN PUMPKIN RULES!
  2. A

Favorite Thanksgiving Treat

well, all. with thanksgivin comin up, i guess i should ask all of you intelligent people:) what ur favorite thanksgivin food??? we had some poll in school! and it insired me. so, tell me! Me, Personally, YAMS! PLEASE VOTE! DONT JUST POST!
  3. A

What Tha Hell Is Emo

The name says it all, wtf is an EMO?!?! I keep hearing it, but WTF is an emo????? TELL ME!
  4. A

Pst your current level

Lvl 76 750 CP Best Gameboy ADV game ever..!
  5. A

Awsome Radio Site!

http://www.pandora.com This site lets u type in ur favorite band, and u get all sorts of bands like it(including itself) and stream them instantly. COMPLETELY FREE! I was searching Google one day and it showed up. im not a sales pitcher type guy. an average kid with a knack for sweet site...
  6. A

stuff that sucks in kh : chain of memories

once again, HOLD START! I agree with Tuesmiddt. The Cards should of like powered up an attack. Map cards, okay. That whole SAME ROOM THING sucked. R/R mode was awsome. It actually made it like an action/RPG. Sora's custimazation(SP)of his deck sucked. It was too confusing. I bought it used...
Back