• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Armando.O?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

just wondering..

It says on the front page. There is a site-wide ban on information concerning BbS
  2. A

Who is Epcar gonna be VA for?

Do we have a VA for Master Xehanort? cause if so, then I see Epcar as him, after his work in RE:CoM at least. I want Paul St. Peter to come back though... I love his voice...
  3. A

Yen sid's a master!!!

Yen Sid is obviously the wielder of the Xblade...
  4. A

BbS Secret Ending

The difference being? Nomura:"Yes there is one. Except this time it isn’t a pre-rendered movie that gives a hint as to how the story will develop later, but is shown like an event scene" Sounds like secret ending is an event... Secret event=secret ending.
  5. A

BbS Secret Ending

Except for the fact that Nomura said he put part of the secret ending in the trailer...
  6. A

More Vjump Scans

I like how Vanitas (or whichever spelling) reminds me of a mix of letters of Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. Of course, it might just be because of the common use of A's, but I just thought it looked like it.Might hold some weight.
Back