• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by axelflame3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) hmmm...makes sense that Lea would be 14 or 15 here because i know axel is like 24 or 25, but i always thought that Saix was much older. Like 30 or 35....but in the scans it looks like they are the same age..... lol its funny how in Days Axel and Saix were...
  2. A

Final Fantasy characters in BBS???

i dont know if there is already a thread about this...but honestly will there be any FF characters in BBS? it would be coool but in 358/2 days there were none :( maybe some FF characters from the earlier games like FF2 or FF3 will appear... that would be awesome....but maybe unlikely...
  3. A

Did anyone else pronounce it wrong?

lol about a year before the game came out (when i first read her name) i pronounced it as Ex-ee-on! LOLOLOL =D ...hey does anyone know the actual pronounciation of Demyx?? is it Deh-meeks or Day-mee-uhks?
  4. A

THINGS THAT MADE YOU LOL IN DAYS

hhahahahhahahaha! honestly every single day they had frigin' ice cream!!! i kept thinking "wow, they are gonna get fat!" lol imagine eating the same ice cream every day for a year! lol also, has anyone noticed how many times xion was knocked out or abused? seriously, a lurk or veil (i forgot)...
  5. A

Excluding Axel and Xion, which other members do you think got on well with Roxas?

CAN I JUST SAY that i thought Saix was a huge asswhole throughout the entire game and he acted like Xemnas's bitch.
  6. A

Last boss in 358/2 days???

yeah it probably will be riku....but malificent isnt dead...she is alive in kh2 and 358/2 days is based during kh1 and COM (according to nomura)
  7. A

Last boss in 358/2 days???

Personall i think the last boss might be Malificent (although she wont die) because org. 13 and her are kind of rivals because org. 13 wants to take over all the worlds, and so does malificent....(one or the other) thats just what i think.... :lol:
Back