• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by B-ry 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** it looked like a butterfly to me
  2. B

The birth of a Nobody (spoiler-esque)

well look thru all of them because im pretty sure that he says something about the body and soul being reborn in twilight town after the heart leaves
  3. B

secret ending shadow is a girl

yea i dont think u can tell on that 4th person because of the heat waves
  4. B

Organization XIII questions (SPOILERS I GUESS)

someone with no soul is called dead according to ansem he says that when the soul leaves the body life gives way to daeth then he starts questioning about when the heart leaves
  5. B

Kingdom Hearts 2 secret ending specifications

i think all those theories on the texts in the secret ending are good but i think that the "lost 2" was talking about the 2 keyblades that the shadow figure looks like hes holding not sora and riku and i think that the thing that disappears is xemnas dragon ship thats what it looks like to me
  6. B

the 3 knights' genders

no because one is mickeys right? but i think the third is a chick because of her walk and "undeveloped assets" as it was put but u definitely cant tell on the 4th person cuz of the heat effect that makes the distance wavy
  7. B

The birth of a Nobody (spoiler-esque)

no i think ansem says that they are reborn in twilight town
  8. B

Waht if the 3 knights were...

well if the next game is in the past then its kinda weird that the 3 keyblades are all rusted out but what if keyblades pass on to the next worthy person and those hadnt been used in a while? just a thought
  9. B

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** i just beat the game today with the journal completely filled out u guys did notice that in the secret video the 3 keyblades there were sora, riku, and the kings keyblade right? when it has all the text flashing by one of them says Xehanorts...
Back