• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BirthByMom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

THINGS THAT MADE YOU LOL IN DAYS

Well... Some of Roxas's el retardo moments :D
  2. B

Gotta get this outta mah head...

Doesn't that mean it could very likely be true now? ^^'
  3. B

Aqua a POH?

Kairi was a child once :DD. Allthough if I recall, she's not native destiny islander? HMMM xD Oh my god speculation is fun
  4. B

Help/Support ► hi, i need some help

Well.. If you want to be with the guy and I mean REALLY want to be with him, at some point you HAVE to tell his mom. That simple eh? Results may not be the best possible ones but do you have a choice?
  5. B

Help/Support ► T^T why does this have to happen to me...?

I think he's trying to be 'mean' but sincerely suffering inside and that way trying to 'break up' easily and with less pain.. For you that is.. I've heard something like this happening before and the person 'X' made person 'Y' think 'X' is an asshole and later on told me that he just wanted to...
  6. B

Help/Support ► i don't know what to think

Sex after a break-up is the best kind. Thats all I'm gonna say to you :D And now adding something. Yes. She likes you. She's going out with your friend to get you jelous. Does work heh? Tell her that's a bad method of getting one to get interested in someone
  7. B

My best Unbirth theory yet.

Seems correct..ish.. I'll stick to that theory untill official one is out :D
  8. B

what do you think the best drive form is?

Valor ;D Can't really use the others.. They seem so lame compared to the two-blade-frenzy ^^
  9. B

Zexion, 358/2 Days

Best speculation so far ^^
  10. B

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

All I can say right now, after reading the first post, is that pretty awesome job there. There were some stuff I didnt already know and I appreciate that someone goes through all the trouble to gather up such thread so... Thanks :D Now on topic lol I've been waiting for BBS for SO long...
  11. B

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

When my brother broke our PS1, me and my mom went to a store to buy a PS2, wich was rather new thing back then. I recalled loving square's games (FF's lol) and decided to check all the squaresoft games in the store, and only found one I didnt have. Kingdom Hearts. Name was awesome. I was ready...
  12. B

358/2 Days Release Date Changed?

Are you absolutely sure about the times? I thought it was 08 too :S Anyways, I'm glad it WILL come at some point :D
  13. B

Back? Me? Who?

YO! I am BirthByMom, and i've returned here at the forums. With new account of course. I won't reveal the name of the previous one, because I've forgotten it, so if anybody remembers what it might be, please contact me :D. It's been over a year since I last hanged out here and upcoming BbS and...
Back