• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bmd3287

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Dysfunctional Hearts - KH Parody Series

Check out my profile and watch my Kingdom Hearts dubbed parody: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Gabrielknight32 Episodes 1-10 uploaded, Episode 11 to be uploaded tomorrow. be sure to comment and rate my videos. thanks! Be warned, videos contain language and some crude sexual humor...
  2. B

My Glitch at End of The World

lmao...weird :p
  3. B

KingDUMB Hearts - My Dubbed Parody Video

This is my kingdom hearts parody video. let me know what you like and dont like about it. if people like it, I will make more. of course its the first episode, so its not gonna be as good. upcoming episodes will feature celebrity cameo voices (such michael jackson, bill cosby, and arnold...
  4. B

The Official: Do You Like Sora Or Roxas More?

roxas is a brat. lol. I like sora.
  5. B

Your fastest completion time?

yeah, Im thinkin bout doin a speedrun on begginer.
  6. B

it is possible. It was my second time that I went fast. first time took me 35 hours and I absolutely loved the game, so I didnt lose any experience. I then found out to get the secret movie it needed to be on another difficulty so I played again and completed all worlds on proud. believe me, its...
  7. B

damn, dude. 1 hour for KH1? I dont know about that. and it only took my 4 hours to beat CoM, unless you mean both modes. is it really possible to complete KH1 in an hour? Im dead serious. I wish I wasnt. I skipped the pointless movies, just watched the organization movies and the movies...
  8. B

KH2 is possibly my favorite game of all time, but I found it rather short. the first time I played through, taking my time on begginner, I completed in 35 hours, and the second time I played on PROUD and completed within 12 hours! whats up with that? I mean, I skipped some of the more pointless...
  9. B

Question about soundtrack...

Hey, I've got a question about the kingdom hearts 2 soundtrack. I'd like to get it but its an import. does that mean the opening/closing songs will be in japanese? I have the first soundtrack import and simple and clean is in english. is it like that or japanese? if its japanese, will there be...
  10. B

Worst place to buy KH2

lol, got my KH at target too when it came up. I bought it before I even had enough money to buy a ps2. so, you could say that KH was the reason I bought a ps2
  11. B

Worst place to buy KH2

^ lmao, exactly.
  12. B

Worst place to buy KH2

I'd have to say the worst place would probably be home depot.
  13. B

Countdown thread: Org style

^ the 28th is just KH2-day Eve. the 29th is the big day. if you think otherwise, you are an idiot and you deserve to die.
  14. B

Countdown thread: Org style

we could sacrifice a small goat...
  15. B

Official Countdown Thread.

I've waited 3 longs years. I can wait 12 days.
Back