Recent content by breaktheice16

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. breaktheice16

What is your most attractive male KH character?

1. Terra 2. Luxord 3. Marluxia
  2. breaktheice16

How can the story be "fixed" going forward?

At this point, who knows? The story was already overwhelming after what DDD revealed. Thankfully everything that had to do with Xehanort has been wrapped up, but the story of UX is so incredibly confusing and so much more of a mess than the Xehanort saga was. All of that and now this Verum Rex...
  3. breaktheice16

So.....DLC?

Well I figured Sephiroth would be a boss in ReMind since he was so requested, but it doesn’t look like that will be happening. If anything, he should be added around the time FF7R comes as promo, but if there won’t be anymore DLC after ReMind, that probably won’t happen either...
  4. breaktheice16

Christmas Dlc thoughts

All I want it Jack Skellington to be a summon. That would be perfect. He could be dressed in his Santa costume and his “element” could be ice.
  5. breaktheice16

New game post kh3.

I have a feeling it will be sort of an epilogue game for UX to set the stage for KH4
  6. breaktheice16

Let's discuss comedy, self-awareness and the fourth wall in KH3.

I really enjoyed he humor in this game more than any of the other games. Donald was a complete savage! 😂 My favorite part that I could not stop laughing at was when Sora was trying to say he looks more like Yozora than Riku because he has the black clothes and Donald just sideeyes him and says...
  7. breaktheice16

The next game should be a Kairi spin-off

I can see her having a playable scenario in the next main game, even more so than KH3. But I just don’t see her ever having her own game.
  8. breaktheice16

Black Robes

Well since it seems that MoM is the one that created the black coat, I dont think they’ll be going anywhere anytime soon.
  9. breaktheice16

My issues with KH3

So now that I’ve had time to process and lose the delusion that KH3 is not as perfect as I believed it to be the first couple months after it’s release, here are my issues/complaints about the game, both story wise and gameplay wise. Don’t get me wrong, I still think it’s a fantastic game, and...
  10. breaktheice16

KHUX promo!!!

On Tinder!!! 😂😂😂😂 Grindr should be next! 😂😂😂
  11. breaktheice16

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered coming 2019!!

I don’t think there will be new cutscenes. Just voiceovers to accompany the speech boxes.
  12. breaktheice16

So apparently this was supposed to come out a long time ago, and they decided literally at the very last minute to continue more work on it to refine the character models, since their intention for the original game was for the models to be more realistic. They’ve basically spent more time on...
  13. breaktheice16

The director of the original, Yoshinori Kitase did an interview with Famitsu and gave us some new info! https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2019/06/19/final-fantasy-8-combat-will-be-more-accessible-with-battle-assistance/
  14. breaktheice16

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

Well we won’t know until the last part releases because it only plays during the final boss. So we’ll find out in about 10 years maybe 😌
  15. breaktheice16

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

That’s really sad. He was probably devastated when he got the news, because just in December he did an interview about how he was going to record for this and he was really excited.