• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Brokenheart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? Xaldin definitely. It took me at least 5 tries to beat him and even with Mickey's help I could not beat him. Everything else was easy really, besides Sephiroth and that huge sword of his. But, I eventually beat him.
  2. B

what do you think of re chain of memories?

Well, I just beat Sora's story and I have to say, I really liked it. I had to get used to the buttons and the card system again since I haven't played the GBA one in awhile, but it was good fun. The best part about it was that the entire game was in 3D and the cutscenes with the voices. The bad...
  3. B

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I actually got KH1 for Christmas years back. I wasn't a big video gamer at the time so I just tossed in my video game box. A while later, I was looking for something to play and I picked it up out of the box and started to play it. I was instantly hooked into it, but it got really hard for me so...
  4. B

Hp Glitch?

Thanks Ore0! I really want to get to the secret trailer and that's another reason why I wanna get the sidequests done.
  5. B

Hp Glitch?

Alright, I'll try that. Thanks! -Hugs- Yeah I beat the game before, but I didn't accomplish all of the mini games and other stuff that I wanted to. So I'm using the codes to help me out with it. Thanks anyway.
  6. B

Hp Glitch?

I'm currently replaying KH2 and I'm using Action Replay to help me out. I'm at level 99 and have max HP, MP, AP and everything else but something is confusing me. I'm currently in Halloween Town and I just beat the Heartless that traps Lock, Shock and Barrel and I get the message that my health...
  7. B

Yo...

Hey everyone, I'm Brokenheart but you can just call me Broken! I love the Kingdom Hearts games and my favorites are Sora, Roxas and Axel. There's not much else for me to say but I'll see you all later! -Waves-
Back