• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CaptainLatte

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

BBS:FM Store Displays & Sales News

Finally it is here. Now somebody beat it and get that secret trailer up! We need something to keep us busy for the next 3-5 years!
  2. C

KH:Final Mix Unknown Scene Translation

Not even. What I'm looking for is that part where all those words flash all over the screen when the Unknown walks through Sora.
  3. C

KH:Final Mix Unknown Scene Translation

If anybody has or knows where I can find the translations for the Unknown cutscenes from KH:FM it would be much appreciated to let me know. I'm specifically looking for the part where the Unknown walks through Sora and all these words and sentences flash across the screen. I don't mind if this...
  4. C

Eraqus Sentiment(?)

It is official (I believe). The fight is in the Mirage Arena. In the final scenes of the trailer previewing the fight if you look closely you can see the legs of Terra in his armor. So if it's Mirage Arena then it must be just an additional boss fight for fun. Perhaps the prize for winning is...
  5. C

Even/Vexen

That's the interesting part. Does he mean Ventus himself or his counterpart Roxas? What keeps this wide open is his own interest in the Xehanort experiments.
  6. C

Even/Vexen

Thanks for the info. What I'm trying to figure is who all has the ability to sense the presence of hearts like Terra and Master Xehanort could. If it's a specific quality then Even becomes more interesting down the road.
  7. C

Even/Vexen

I'm surprised there isn't a thread dedicated to Even/Vexen considering there is a possibly significant mystery behind him. In BBS we are introduced to Vexen's original self, Even. Even reveals he has been possibly researching the darkness himself (either long before his master Ansem the Wise...
  8. C

KH:BBS Questions and Theories, Public Opinion Appreciated

Indeed, but how could his heart not leave when he took the Keyblade on himself? As far as we can determine it was only his memories that were released. Perhaps MX had too strong a grip on Terra's heart. You can also note that MX had control of his heart when he released it, seeing as he was able...
  9. C

I know who the Mysterious Figure really is!!!

Need I remind you that KH2:FM's secret boss is the Lingering Sentiment, the armor of Terra brought to life by his discarded mind and emotions? I believe this secret boss DID matter.
  10. C

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Well bless your heart. Good for you.
  11. C

I knew that, but what I guess the point I was trying to make was why is he wearing it ten years before the Organization/Riku/Mickey were wearing them. I'm guessing the coat must have some sort of significance with MX since all of Org XIII wears it.
  12. C

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

It is very plausible that the Mysterious Figure is indeed a time traveler. His fighting style is primarily based on time, and the No Name Keyblade you receive has a stopwatch/timer at the head of it. I'm just saying I wouldn't rule it out.
  13. C

So after finishing the story after four straight days of play my mind is BUZZING with theories, mostly around Xehanort, of course. I'll list them as best as I can so bear with me. - Althought the origin of Xehanort was explained more in-depth in BBS, the man himself continues to be a mystery...
Back