• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by celetii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Get my hands on a KH:BBS PSP but not the game!!

Hey people! I really want to get the limited edition PSP, but I don't want the bundle. I just want the PSP and I was wondering if anyone knows how I can just get the PSP? P.S Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this -.-
  2. C

Found sites with a Realese Date for Europe..

No KH Re: CoM. :(
  3. C

Re: CoM Soundtrack Download?

Re: CoM Soundtrack Download? Sorry this doesn't answer your question, but I've been experiencing the same problems when trying to donwload Simple and Clean PlanitB Remix from KHInsider... I keep getting an error ):
  4. C

Game Art?

Hi everyone! So I was surfing Ebay, looking at Kingdom Hearts Wall Scrolls and I came across this really nice scroll which was described as "Game Art". I had never come across the image when surfing for information on the new KH games and was wondering if anyone had a link to the original...
  5. C

KH: CoM Game won't save...(GBA)

THANKS everyone!! Thanks for all the replies and responses, i really appreciate it :) Any more replies are much appreciated~~
  6. C

Haha~ Yes i am walking up to the "crystal" and saving there but it still isnt keeping my saved data...:(
  7. C

wahh~~ thankss:D but when you say "clean it out" do you mean like to open it up(using a screwdriver?)? Or just getting into the catridge via the opening as far as i can?
  8. C

Hi everyone, I have had KH: CoM (GBA catridge) for a while and every now and then experience some faults when i try to save my game. This happened a few times when playing through Sora's story. I have finally completed Sora's story and as I went to start Riku's story I would synthesize a save...
Back