• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Chaser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

News ► Square Enix releases brand new screenshots and renders for KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory

I get why they didn't choose Team Birth but I don't get why they didn't just go with Team Sleep and Team Dream, Team Drop, or Team Distance.
  2. Chaser

News ► Square Enix Has Released Patch 1.05 for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

Oh, okay. Well basically BC titles on the store have a message, like this one on KH2.8's page Whereas games that don't work as BC titles, like Joe's Diner, have this message These messages are also now displayed on the PlayStation store on PS4 consoles. KH MoM has it on its pre-order page too.
  3. Chaser

News ► Square Enix Has Released Patch 1.05 for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

https://store.playstation.com/en-au/latest
  4. Chaser

FWIW the new PlayStation store confirms that all KH games are playable on the PS5. If anyone was worried, don’t be. They’ll all be there for you if you jump consoles.
  5. Chaser

Wha happened to Dark Road

It's an on-going story.
  6. Chaser

Do You Want To See More 2D Worlds?

I sure would! Fairy Godmother was beautifully recreated in Unreal, I want to see others without some element shimmer against their design.
  7. Chaser

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered coming 2019!!

Probably because a PS4 disc works on both consoles but a PS5 disc only works on the PS5 so they’d rather get more sales from both console generations than limit sales.
  8. Chaser

Impression on the demo

I tried performance mode and I floundered about because I couldn't work out when best to press the button aha. Kudos to this who can make that mode work, and enjoy themselves while doing it!
  9. Chaser

Sorry @breaktheice16, I didn't see your thread when I wrote this up but I edited in a credit to you :)
  10. Chaser

<p>Square Enix made an unexpected move today by releasing a new patch for 2017's&nbsp;<em>Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue</em> on PlayStation 4. The update, which is only 128.2 MB in size, only states that "various issues have been fixed."</p> <p style="text-align: center;"><a...
  11. Chaser

The "Report a Member/Topic" Thread

I banned them anyways. I feel bad if they really wanted to have engaged in an actual discussion but the condescending tone, inane arguments, and creating duplicate threads seemed to piss a lot of genuine members off. I’m sorry if this upset anyone but nothing was happening despite all the...
  12. Chaser

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Trophy List

Looking back on this after playing the demo, I think I have to say goodbye to the platinum (unless items make Proud mode and whatever number is required for Platinum 1 rank is easier)
  13. Chaser

Impression on the demo

I'm a lot better at the game at the start of the day than I am after coming home from work. And getting all excellents is much easier too especially when I have the TV muted 🙈
  14. Chaser

All confirmed musics so far

They could have reused BbS’s assets from Skull Rock, like World of Darkness I reused End of the World’s assets, but the levels have been built from the ground up, and they should have also made some new assets to bridge it all together. My point was that, even though they reuse and repurpose...