Recent content by Chaser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

8.36 GB

You seem to be reaching this conclusion by thinking that the Orchestra edition file size is for the orchestra itself when we don’t know that for certain yet. The file size in the OP could well and truly be for the DLC itself. Hundreds of lines of dialogue can really increase a file size. And...
  2. Chaser

8.36 GB

It can since there are multiple CG videos that need to be downloaded for the English version. I don’t quite understand what you mean about no orchestra option? Fans in Japan can preorder the regular edition and the orchestra edition...
  3. Chaser

8.36 GB

14.2 GB in Japan. They have to download English Voice Overs though, that’s why the size is bigger.
  4. Chaser

8.36 GB

8.36 GB could be a conflated file size as it could be including the Orchestra video in with the actual DLC file size. It's still large though, but remember that file size =/= content length or scale.
  5. Chaser

8.36 GB

The concert is 90-120 minutes isn't it? I've been trying to cast my mind back, from episode exports that I did at work were nowhere even close to 8.5 GB in size. I wouldn't be surprised if this size was for the concert itself though, in fact I'd more than likely be expecting it to be. For only...
  6. Chaser

8.36 GB

Either Re Mind itself clocks in at 8.36GB or the orchestra video is one hefty download.
  7. Chaser

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

Then there’s something wrong with each video game company throughout the entire world. Do you hold these views against Naughty Dog with their delays on games like Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us 2? It absolutely sucks if they can’t cancel the time off request or reschedule it, yes. But it’s...
  8. Chaser

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with delaying a game. If anything, Square Enix allowing 1-2 month delays for polish showcases that they’d rather have a well done, non-buggy game than something that was rushed and incredibly crunched (at the expense of the physical and mental health of...
  9. Chaser

Delayed to April 10 SQUARE ENIX® announced today that the global release date for FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE will be April 10, 2020. Below is a message from the development team: “We know that so many of you are looking forward to the release of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE and have been waiting...
  10. Chaser

A year later and I feel more at peace with KH3

I don't know what I could possibly say that I haven't already said over the course of the last year. I was barely around / a guest during KH2's release and floated from site to site looking for news so a lot of the discussion about the game after it's release that I saw and joined in on was...
  11. Chaser

Yeah, shits fucked.
  12. Chaser

There will be a downloadable demo.
  13. Chaser

lots more: https://www.4gamer.net/games/305/G030589/20191213097/
  14. Chaser

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

On PS4, you will get access to a theme on January 23rd. Plus pre-loading so you can play instantly.