• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Recent content by Chaser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

Why are people convinced LeaIsa is a thing

yeah, it should be Lisa
  2. Chaser

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3: The Novel, Vol. 2: New Seven Hearts cover revealed

That's okay, you have nothing to apologise for. BbS was decent, but it left me unfulfilled. I started DDD last night, which someone on here said was really good, so my fingers are crossed for some great Disney world retellings.
  3. Chaser

I haven’t gotten around to KH2’s novel yet. I’ve jumped all over lol. I finished KH1 years ago, BbS last year, Re:coded and Restart!!! this year, and aside from the original characters getting quirks and traits, the non-Restart!!! novels had me like, well, exactly what I said in my last post.
  4. Chaser

I just found it nice. The first novel was able to spend a lot of time within the Disney world, and it felt like a grand adaptation of the world from the game. I’ve felt, in previous novels, the details and actions were a bit glossed over and it felt detrimental to how the world’s story was...
  5. Chaser

The first novel was a lot better than previous novels, imo, because it was able to dedicate time to telling Disney world stories in a more fleshed out fashion, whereas previous novels would either omit worlds or get through the story in like 10 pages (I guess 30 for BbS since it follows three...
  6. Chaser

News ► Anime Expo Lite announced, features official TWEWY artwork for the event

Nope. Can’t do this again. We do this every year. Nothing but heartbreak and disappointment.
  7. Chaser

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

It’s not officially confirmed, but these people in the OP have been right about a bunch of scoops before. So treat it as not confirmed but likely, I guess.
  8. Chaser

Could be for the Cheshire Cat in Wonderland since that world appeared earlier than 100 Acre Woods. Edit: I will say that, if this is legit, since Disney would be moving ahead they would be getting people signed on to the series. Cummings would have signed on regardless for KH1 for the...
  9. Chaser

I thought about that, but those three have been thrown into CoM and Re:coded so they are a part of Destiny Island’s history, so omitting them from a retelling would be odd (as opposed to not including FF characters in an upcoming story). Square went to efforts to make worlds in KH3 be...
  10. Chaser

I don’t think it’ll branch too far out from what we have had in the games. For the pilot, I imagine they chose Square with Unreal Engine 4 so they can reused a whole bunch of assets and make it on the cheap. They have Destiny Islands built, they have Sora and Riku’s KH1 models, they have...
  11. Chaser

While this would be the best outcome, Square was called on to do the pilot (which may be redone by a different studio, as this could be a proof of concept) so he would know.
  12. Chaser

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

With AAA games taking generally 5 years minimum of development time (We’ll see if this changes with this gen losing the bottleneck of getting set up for PS5 / XBX dev and SSD cutting corners(, 2024 may be the earliest it would release and I’d be hard pressed to believe that it’d be cross gen...
  13. Chaser

My understanding is FFXVI is in development, and being done by Yoshi-P (director of FFXIV: ARR). There’s a studio he’s heading that is working on a non-MMO HD game for next-gen consoles and the heavy rumour is it’s the next mainline Final Fantasy game. There’s even concept art (unless I’m...
  14. Chaser

I find linking the source rather than fanboys (that sometimes engage in pointless console warring) can be a bit better and mediate that kind of rudimentary discussion (the very reason I hate the PlayStation trending topic on my Twitter explore tab, as it’s not actually things relating to...