• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chie

Kingdom Hearts Missing Link - story discussion thread

This is exactly what I think. "Nobody can erase the stories - the worlds - that live on in the hearts of children." This line from MoMmy, about how the world would generate after it was destroyed, suggests that the worlds come into being because children remember them. But why do children...
  2. Chie

I think this has been hinted at for a long, long time and have brought it up a lot. It's basically already canon to me, going by some dialogue in UX, but I won't explain it all again rn. The idea of people actually getting upset at that seems like the kind of thing these themes are poking fun...
  3. Chie

If the uniforms in Radiant Garden were originally from Scala, then I guess the suggestion is that all humans are descended from keyblade society and the people in Radiant Garden were perhaps of a bloodline that was excluded from having the religious authority necessary to wield the keys. Disney...
  4. Chie

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

I mean, that is what they are.
  5. Chie

It's weird either way because Sephiroth's advent children black feathers HAVE been used in KH already, in Zach's final scene. It's a very strange thing to include a technically-distinct-in-universe-reference to something they've already used, but, lol, they already did that with 104buya. I...
  6. Chie

So, like... Black feathers being planted by white-haired twinks who watch from above... uhh... there's no way, right???
  7. Chie

When are we expecting news?

I would say using games like that to seriously develop the story has been dead since X launched, yeah. We've gotten 0.2 and MoM since then, but in terms of full stories with new casts and settings that develop the story outwards in multiple axis at once, that's exclusively been the purview of...
  8. Chie

The microtransaction and live-service elements of games like Missing Link are not crafted by human artists, but by a mathematical algorithm figured out years and years ago by math experts hired by executives to figure out the most effective way to abuse people who are vulnerable to addiction out...
  9. Chie

They were games being made by human beings that were less than a year from release. I don't care if they were "bad".
  10. Chie

"We should make LESS games" is such a disgusting position to take IMO. Evil CEO, enemy of mankind, etc. My heart goes out to the developers whose projects were cancelled less than a year from release. I hope they all make games about "fuck Square Enix" ala Verum Rex.
  11. Chie

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

The entire sequel trilogy that's in the top 40 highest grossing movies of all time, you mean? If they "reject" it like they rejected that, this is gonna be the most successful video game in history!
  12. Chie

Yeah I don't think there's any point in guessing what they'd do based on the actual contents of the games. I'm sure there'd be some stuff taken from the games, and maybe some references for fans, but even a good movie wouldn't be beholden to following any particular plan. The market for such a...
  13. Chie

The fourth game? So Days :) (This is a joke) :)
  14. Chie

I strongly feel like we can't, and shouldn't, treat abusive service games as just "a matter of opinion". I feel that the relation they have to the creative team is not comparable - most of UX's dev process was Nomura and one/two animators slooowly making cutscenes that happened to be attached to...
  15. Chie

Reynatis- 25th july 2024 for ps4/ps5

I don't think it's just going to be random licensed TWEWY content. Assuming this isn't the most elaborate prank in gaming history, Reynatis shows no problem just copying stuff from TWEWY and KH4 (even if they have Square Enix's implicit blessing, and even if the "copying" is just Nojima reusing...
Back