• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Who do you think Demyx is?

By the way, we really do not know that Luxord's somebody is from Quadratum; it's not an unreasonable guess to make from "a character we see briefly is voiced by the same VA" (but doing a completely different voice... i'm not sure why nobody thinks about that...) but that's far from confirmed...
  2. C

What If: Unreality Is Reality and Sora's Reality Is Fiction?

From what we know right now, Quadratum definitely reads as more "real" than the KHverse. Quadratum is identical to an actual city in our world, has a real moon that's deliberately contrasted against the shape of KH, and features a more realistic art style; conversely, the KHverse is largely made...
  3. C

(Theory) Can the RAX trio be true traitors ?

could the traitor from back cover be Clara Cluck?????
  4. C

Small but curious questions in the established canon

Their hearts are pure light because their hearts are pieces of the x-blade, that's it. They're still people who have free will.
  5. C

How would you rank the Kingdom Hearts games?( Favourite - least favourite)

Thank you for your contribution, but I am explicitly responding to the concept of "their friendship isn't good, they failed each other, it's their faults that bad things happened". All things which, one would think, have nothing to do with out-of-universe quality.
  6. C

About Kairi’s future role in the series

Personally I hope they never bring up the Mark of Mastery again (outside of Dark Road obviously)
  7. C

I guess you are reacting to like 5 layers of other peoples own bad takes that you've seen over the years, so I can't really hope to comment on that, but to me, characters having flaws is called "writing".
  8. C

I mean I don't get emotional about most anything in general and I like Days for completely different reasons (though you're actually totally right - nobody ever talks about those reasons!), but I don't know if that's a conversation worth having when your criticism is that the characters...
  9. C

Sorry but this is insane conceptually to read
  10. C

Where the hell are we that "a story eliciting emotions out of the viewer" is considered an illegitimate form of quality
  11. C

What are some things that you wish weren’t in the games?

The experiments into the Heartless between BbS and KH1 is still a significant turning point even if the Heartless stuck around longer than you might expect. You could see it as "these were creatures of the realm of darkness before, but the experiments Xehanort conducted unleashed them into our...
  12. C

Because the Heartless going out and attacking all the worlds in KH1 onwards is a big deal; we must presume that usually people can walk from one map to another without having a random encounter with Heartless spawning in. The Heartless DO exist in BbS, yeah, but only in the realm of darkness...
  13. C

About Kairi’s future role in the series

Personally I think it has less to do with Kairi and more this kind of inexplicable fluff shonen writing that has been much more present in the series since KH3. To whoever wrote it and keeps writing it (I don't know if that's Nomura or one of the various co-writers), making a long list of which...
  14. C

I'd much rather they make a new monster than just use Heartless for no reason, though. The latter is what the mobile games did and it still doesn't fit with me.
  15. C

I kind of love Maleficent specifically for those reasons. That's another thing I won't go into in detail, but I think everything about her is both thematically appropriate and hilarious at the same time.