• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

chocobo-run

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
My name is DeGale you can call me either DeGale or choco I don't really care which. I'm new here, but I've a long time KH fan. Kingdom Hearts isn't my entire life just a majority of it lol I am also a long time Persona fan. When I'm not obsessing over one of those two game series I'm either at school, work, or partaking in hobbies.

My hobbies include drawing, reading, watching anime, and playing video games.

My anime watch list currently consists of Death Note, Free!, Sailor Moon Crystal, and others.
I watch regular T.V shows too, my current ones are Game of Thrones and Once Upon a Time mostly I'm more of an anime person.

My favorite books are the Percy Jackson series (bot series), but I'm hoping to start reading the Game of Throne series as well and I read a lot of manga (too many to list lol).

I work part time at 2 jobs, my first I babysit kids for parents who are attending English classes in the same building. As for my other job I work weekends for a temp agency called SMX making books for Amazon.

I am a full time college student, I'm studying to be a computer programmer.

As for myself, I like to think I'm a nice person. I at least try to be. I like humor if you make me laugh we're friends! I enjoy laughing. I'm always looking to make new friends. I'm shy though so I don't usually message people out of fear I may be bothering them, so please don't think I hate you or something I don't in just a chicken shit lol.

Well I'm not sure what else to say so if you have any question don't be afraid to ask! It's nice to meet you all and I hope to make some new friends here. :)

KH (of course), Persona, Game of Thrones, Homestuck, etc. (there's a lot just ask lol.)
Birthday
October 1
Occupation
Part time babysitter, part time book constructor and full time student!
PlayStation Network ID
keyblade_chick93
Xbox LIVE Gamertag
GamTav4life
Currently playing
Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Signature

Following

Followers

Back